73 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Northshore Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience, Great car!

I bought a used 2008 Honda Pilot from Northshore Toyota. The sales staff was friendly, not pushy. They helped me and never tried to haggle me or sway me toward anything else. We got the car for a good price. I had it checked out through a mechanic who said that everything they said they had done to the car was true, and the car was in great running shape. It's nice to go to a dealer that you can trust. This is the fourth vehicle that my family has bought from this dealership with no problems. We will definitely shop here again.

• Camry

Excellent place to buy a car very friendly people they really work hard to get you a good deal and put you in the. Car you want

Thank you for the terrific review, Rigo! Come again soon!

Thank you for the terrific review, Rigo! Come again soon!

• My buying experience
    May 29, 2017

Northshore Toyota

Thank you for the great review, Happy musician! We'll be sure to let the whole team know how much you enjoyed your experience. Enjoy your new ride!

I was really impressed with the time spent and effort made to get my note where it needed to be. From my salesperson to the finance person I couldn't be more pleased Love my vehicle .😍

• Great Experience
    May 20, 2017

Northshore Toyota

Thank you for the great review, Richard! We'll be sure to pass your high praise along to the whole team. Enjoy your new Camry!

Purchased a 2017 Camry today. Great value - no 1 selling car in America. Great dealership and experienced sales representative. We were able to close the deal with ease. Recommend this dealership to all potential new car purchasers

• Awesome Customer Service
    May 15, 2017

Northshore Toyota

Thank you for the great review, carpaq! We'll be sure to let Kris and Corey know how much you enjoyed your experience. Enjoy your new RAV4!

I have just purchased my third vehicle from Northshore Toyota. Corey was an awesome salesman, listened to what we wanted and I felt we got the best deal possible. Kris made signing the paperwork a breeze. I will definately be back when I am ready for a new car again. No hassles , seamless and smooth. Thanks guys for making it so easy. LOVE my new RAV 4!!

• Great experience!

It was fast and easy and the guys worked with me to help me get a solid deal

Thank you for the terrific review, Luis! Come again soon!

It was fast and easy and the guys worked with me to help me get a solid deal

Thank you for the terrific review, Luis! Come again soon!

• Comfortable, customer friendly, no tension, no pressure.
    May 2, 2017

Northshore Toyota

Thank you for the kind words, Eddie! We'll be sure to let the whole team know how much you enjoyed your visit. Come again soon!

Comfortable, customer friendly, no tension, no pressure. Salesman (Andrew McIntyre) was professional, friendly, cooperative. He was patient with our questions and our wanting to look at several vehicles. At the same time he was efficient, not wasting our time with showing us products that we wouldn't want.

• buying from dealers

they have some rude people working for them some act as they doing you a favor when your the one buying and doing them the favor of giving them the sale they don't like to like to take offers they want there price bought from them once don't know if will buy there again

• Miss Portia

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Portia! We'll be sure to let Alan and Roger know how much you enjoyed your experience. Come again soon!

Let me start by saying I am very set in my ways. When I have something made up in my mind it's pretty tough to deal especially when I'm shopping. From the moment of first inquiry the team answered all of my questions. They took the time to get to know my preferences first as not to be overbearing. When I finally came in they had so much to offer. Now when it came down to the deal they did not give me the deal I wanted.....probably because I was asking too much lol. However the deal we made was very fair! Thank you so much Alan and Roger!!!!

• Amazing experience, excellent service
    April 19, 2017

Northshore Toyota

When I came in, I was very indecisive as to what I wanted and what I needed, and Scott Bain was extremely helpful, walking me through options I hadn't even considered, taking more time than I would have expected anyone to take with me. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely consider Northshore Toyota, and especially Scott, for any future vehicle purchases. And also, Scott's muscles are on point.

Northshore Toyota

Thank you for the great feedback, ndeemes! It makes us happy that you'd recommend us to others, and we'll be sure you let Scott know how much you enjoyed your experience. Come again soon!