Call This Dealer

93 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Northshore Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience, Great car!
    March 8, 2013

I bought a used 2008 Honda Pilot from Northshore Toyota. The sales staff was friendly, not pushy. They helped me and never tried to haggle me or sway ...me toward anything else. We got the car for a good price. I had it checked out through a mechanic who said that everything they said they had done to the car was true, and the car was in great running shape. It's nice to go to a dealer that you can trust. This is the fourth vehicle that my family has bought from this dealership with no problems. We will definitely shop here again.

• Tacoma
    February 20, 2018

Bought a Toyota Tacoma from Andrew and never felt pressured or directed to something i didnt want or need. Overall it was a smooth and professional ex...perience.

• Great Service!
    February 16, 2018

I was greeted as soon as I got there. They had warm cookies, coffee, tv and WiFi while I waited. The employees working inside were both informative a...bout what my car needed and very friendly and helping me. They have great prices for the services here too. I would definitely recommend this dealership

• great service
    January 13, 2018

the guys of the dealership drove to Beaumont, Tx from Covington Louisiana to meet me and my wife, we did appreciate the nice gesture, thanks.

• George
    January 3, 2018

Overall a very pleasant process. The salesman, Corey Brown was very knowledgeable.

• Toyota Prius v
    January 3, 2018

Scott Bain sold us a 2017 Prius v. He was very thorough and did a great job.

• Outstanding experience!
    January 2, 2018

I???m delayed with my review, but still worthy of posting...Our experience with Dustin Garon at Northshore Toyota was amazing. We went in knowing a li...ttle bit about what we wanted to buy when we traded our Sequoia. Dustin helped us locate the exact replacement, even though it was still on the transport ship and hadn???t hit land yet...nothing but another Sequoia of course! Service there has far exceeded any other dealership we???ve ever dealt with. Dustin isn???t there just to make a paycheck, he genuinely cared about making sure we were well satisfied with our purchase. Without a doubt, we will be returning to see Dustin for our next vehicle as well!

Overall Experience
    Northshore Toyota

We appreciate the fantastic review! We'll be sure to let Dustin know how much you appreciated his help. Enjoy your latest Sequoia!

• buyer
    December 16, 2017

Awesome, friendly service. Great deal too! I will definitely return.

• Extremely long wait
    November 30, 2017

Dropped off my car at 12:20pm did not get finished until 3:08 . Almost 3 hours for an oil change ( which was free because last time they didn't put t...he filter on right and it came off in traffic on I-12. Luckily I could limp in.) Air filter replacement and patch a nail in the tire. Manager couldn't care less he apologized weakly and walked away! Next time I'll bring my car to a neighborhood mechanic at least they want my business !!

• Good experience, stress free and reasonably quick.
    November 4, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised after a recent prolonged experience at another dealer a few months ago. Our salesman Josh was informed and presented his pr...oduct well. He was personable and appreciative of my request to be expedient. Finance with Kris was also painless and straight forward. No undue pressure and we did not feel stressed at all. I would certainly consider this dealer again.

Overall Experience
    Northshore Toyota

Thank you for the amazing review, Martin! We'll be sure to let Josh and Kris know how much you appreciated their help. Come again soon!

68500 Hwy 190 Service Rd Covington, LA 70433