Skip to main content

I-95 Toyota

4.5

4.5

Great work.

Great work. Thank you, David! Options were presented in a very realistic and pragmatic way to keep going and return home from vacation in one piece.

Dealer response

Michael, we're glad to hear David provided you with practical options and great service at I-95 Toyota of Brunswick. Safe travels!

Shawn and Oscar are the best.

Shawn and Oscar are the best. Always take care of us when we need service for our vehicles. Very professional and friendly guys. We can always count on them no matter what we need.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! Shawn and Oscar will be delighted to hear that their professionalism and friendliness made a positive impact during your visit. We appreciate your trust in our team and look forward to seeing you again here at I-95 Toyota of Brunswick!

I am giving David a rating of 5 stars.

I am giving David a rating of 5 stars. He met me at my car door, very pleasant and explained every detail to me. I couldn't ask for better service than David provided for me.

Dealer response

Annette, we're delighted to hear that David provided such excellent service at I-95 Toyota of Brunswick. Thanks for sharing your experience!

4.0

Clean friendly very decent waiting time.

Clean friendly very decent waiting time. Making appointment is very easy and quick Good people

Dealer response

We really appreciate your positive feedback! Thank you for choosing I-95 Toyota of Brunswick and for sharing your experience. Drive safely!

JC Service Manager and Advisor was super.

JC Service Manager and Advisor was super. I had oil change, and he made sure I was in and out in a timely manner. I will take my other family Toyotas there for service.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with JC and the team at I-95 Toyota of Brunswick! We're glad to hear that your service was efficient, and we look forward to assisting with all your family Toyotas in the future!

4.0

I'm giving I-95 Toyota a 4 star rating.

I'm giving I-95 Toyota a 4 star rating. Could have been a five. Johnathan Norman met me at the door and was more than gracious. Offered me a cold drink on a hot day. He answered all my questions and provided me with pertinent information. I have credit issues, I'm working on them. I wasn't able to purchase a car like I wanted, but not totally throwing in the towel yet. Not every one gets their car on the first try. I was given good advice and I'm going to follow it. I'm very optimistic and I know that we will be working a great deal soon. Thank you Johnathan for your help and I know I'll be back soon

Dealer response

Susan, thank you for sharing your experience with Johnathan and the team at I-95 Toyota of Brunswick. We're glad to hear he provided excellent service and helpful advice. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Service dept very good .

Service dept very good . Timing was exactly as service tech had indicated. Very helpful. No additional issues arose.

Dealer response

William, we're glad to know our service department at I-95 Toyota of Brunswick met your expectations! Thanks for the positive feedback.

4.0

My car got an oil change and Oscar was terrific!

My car got an oil change and Oscar was terrific! He was pleasant and eager to please.!! The car was also washed and a small container of paint was ordered for little touch up.

Dealer response

Josie, we're glad to know Oscar provided excellent service during your visit at I-95 Toyota of Brunswick. Thanks for sharing this positive feedback!

Always friendly, efficient, and love the popcorn and

Always friendly, efficient, and love the popcorn and coffee! I drive from Savannah, i do not mind.

Dealer response

Thank you for making the trip to work with us at I-95 Toyota of Brunswick! We're delighted to hear you've appreciated our popcorn and coffee. Until next time!

Chris Smith was my salesman.

Chris Smith was my salesman. He did an excellent job getting me everything I needed and the exact car I wanted. He was very thorough throughout the whole sales process and appreciate his continual follow up. I love my new car and would highly recommend him.

Dealer response

Joye, we're delighted to know that Chris was able to assist you in finding the perfect car at I-95 Toyota of Brunswick. We hope you continue loving your new ride and appreciate your recommendation!