4.2
  • Best car buying experience ever!!

Big shout out to Tyler Mitchell!! He made the car buying process so easy. I did not have a lot of time to spend on the lot and look at cars. So Tyler helped me filter thru the cars online. The rest is history. Thank you for making it such an easy and enjoyable process.

• Rcwoods

I went through i95 to buy a new car! I was tragically in the market for a new car and when I asked for help from Tyler Mitchell he did everything to find me the perfect car! He was patient as I made up my mind and then made the buying process easy and perfect ! Thank you Tyler for making my experience a great one!!!!

• Upset customer

I was lied to, tricked, deceived They use questionable sales practices. I should have walked out and that is my fault

• uncomfortable setting

The facility was extremely nice, but it was so large that I felt like I was just being rushed through to buy the car and out the door. The salesman did not take the time to ask what I wanted. I purchased a vehicle elsewhere the following day. Will not go back.

• great experience!

This my first time buying a car & it went great! Latasha Williams was very helpful everythIng went wonderful!

• Wonderful sales person

Our sales guy was Stephen McKinney. It was the coldest day possible. Stephan was very thoughtful n considerate about everything the whole time. He helped us get what we wanted. He worked with us. He was very nice. He treated us like family!

• Great service real helpful

My experience there was great my salesperson Mrs Williams was a great help in finding a car and getting me where I need to be. Would refer anyone her way at I 95

• Great Place

We had a great experience purchasing our 2014.Junior made our buying experience a great one. We are completely satisfied.

• Exception experience

Just like to say I had a exceptional experience with Mr. John Sutton. If you're in the market for a great deal please contact Mr. Sutton at 912-267-1888 . I-95 Toyota .

• Head bobbin rude sales people.

I have bought 2 cars in the last 2 years from here and each time I have had no problems. Unfortunately today wasn't the case. I sent a friend of my to dealership today. I was out there getting my car service and by the way my service tech Tabatha is the greatest always the friendliest helpful person I have ever seen. Anyway I walked in to wait on my service and my friend was there I was excited she came to buy her new car at the Monster.. when her sales person walked up Ms. Williams. I told her we are excited about getting the 500 dollars. She was so rude she said in her head bobbin way her mama is getting the 500 dollars. I told her I sent her to dealership she called the day before and talked to my sales man she said who I told her Mr. Inman she infomercial me he was gone from there. I told her since yesterday? She said that if you call out there and your salesman has left dealership they just pretend to be that person. I find that rather disturbing. In fact it's completely in moral. Well I think that I should get credit for sending someone to buy a new car. Ms Williams was rude and had a nasty attitude. I will never recommend anyone to go again.