Mount Airy Toyota Scion

3.6 out of 5 (3.6) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

May 23, 2018

I drove from Charleston to purchase the only truck I had looked at on the lot. Imagine my surprise when a truck I had never seen before was sitting th...ere. I managed to turn my driver around so I wasn't stuck there but wasted 6 hours of my time. No one approached me or tried to right the bad situation I found myself in. I won't return.

December 5, 2017

I purchased a certified Corolla that was reasonably priced and the closing costs were also reasonable.

November 26, 2017

Mike hardy is the most respectful salesperson that I have ever met . He put no pressure on me to purchase a vechicle and he did everything that I ask ...of him. I would recommend Mt. Airy Toyota to all my friend and I will come back again to purchase another vechicle.

June 7, 2017

Wonderful people especially Josh and Johnny make you feel like family

March 5, 2017

I'll start off with the pros, the dealership is a very clean facility. That's about the only. Positive thing I can say about that. Cons I rode a h...our and a half to purchase a truck off of cars.Com. I had spoken with the Internet sales manager and explicitly asked him if the vehicle had any major issues before I made the long drive. He assured me the the vehicle was in good shape or they wouldn't have it on the lot. Once I got there the sales staff was anything but motivated to make a sale. The manager wouldn't take his eyes off of the computer screen when he spoke with me. The truck was wrecked in the front, it was ate up with rust. The interior smelled like mildue. You could tell they done a rush paint job to try to cover the rust and a collision.

December 29, 2016

Bought the car I was looking at on cars.com had a great experience

December 16, 2016

I bought a brand new vehicle from this location back in 2014. I immediately had problems with the chrome on the tires peeling off of them. I was told ...that this was not their problem even though my truck had 16k miles on it. More recently I went to change a flat tire and they provided me with the wrong size lug nut wrench and once again was told it was not their problem. The buying process was easy and they have good salesmen, but save yourself some issues by just buying from a different Toyota location.

October 18, 2016

I was looking for a used car and stumbled on Mount Airy Toyota. They had the exact car I wanted, so I called them and spoke with salesman Josh. Josh w...as very professional and very quick to assist me with the entire process. I purchased from out of state and he assisted me the entire process and kept in constant contact to let me know where the car and paperwork stood. I would absolutely recommend Mount Airy Toyota and Josh to anyone and everyone who is trying to purchase a car for a reasonable price and quick service.

October 10, 2016

Absolutely the best car buying experience ever!!!! If you need a vehicle this is the place to go, be sure and ask for Johnny Savage. Manager Thomas ...Williamson is spot on.

July 15, 2015

I went to Mt. Airy Toyota to look at a new truck. I was met by a salesmen named Mark Billings with a very nice smiling welcoming attitude. He was very... helpful in giving me all the details about the truck I was looking at. I test drove the truck and discussed cost which he was very helpful with. After my visit Mr. Billings called me to thank me for my time and for coming in. After dealing with Mr. Billings and the way he treated me there was no need to contiune to look. I went back to the dealership and requested some additions to the truck which were taken care of and I now am driving my first beautiful toyota truck. Mr. Billings called after I had picked up my truck just to make sure I was pleased with everything. I spoke with the GM as well and he was very pleasent as well. In all my whole experice with Mt. Airy Toyota was great.

Mount Airy Toyota Scion