New 888-654-7321 Dealer Website
Used 888-621-8127 Email Dealer
Service 888-838-1398

• Great car buying experience!

We appreciated the dealership's willingness to work with us quickly on negotiations. We don't like playing the game, and they got right to the point. Our salesman, Jeff Styskal made the experience fun and hassle free.

• would definitely use them again

Thanks Jeff and crew they made it simple and easy. They Evan helped out the Girl Scouts.

• 2017 Toyota Camary

The sales man Jeffery Styskal was a great help in my car purchase. was very satisfied with the service and his patience.

• Best Service Ever!!!

This is my third purchase from Toyota and I love it. I am so in love with my highlander. Jeff Styskal is so wonderful to work with. He made it easy and smooth and I woulnt want to work with anyone else. Thanks for everything and I know I will be back again!

• 2015 Subaru Purchase

My experience with Baxter Toyota was great. My sales person, Jeff Styskal was very honest and friendly. I would recommend Jeff and Baxter Toyota to all my friends and family.

• New 4Runner

Jeff was awesome with helping us find our new vehicle. This is the 3rd we have purchased from him and we couldn't be more pleased

• Great customer service

Chris McKinney was our salesman and did an excellent job. We negotiated for a fair price and I walked away with a 2010 Toyota Camry!

• Jeff Styskal at Baxter is great.

I have purchased 2 cars from Jeff Styskal at Baxter. He has worked hard to find the right vehicle for us each time. No regrets.

• Purchase Experience

Yesterday my wife and I each purchased a pre owned car from Baxter Toyota. The experience from beginning to end was excellent. Barry Mosley, our sales consultant, was extremely professional and knowable. His low pressure sales approach was greatly appreciated by my wife and me. I can't say enough good about how we were treated by all the staff at Baxter Toyota. It was a great buying experience and we will buy more cars from Baxter. Bill Schmeeckle

• First Time Buyer Highlander Limited

Very pleased with our Sales Consultant, Dylan Robinett. He showed us various models including Used. We did a test drive and after a discussion with Dylan and a Supervisor we were convinced we were going to buy a 2016 Highlander if they could find the color and model we wanted. We had intended to visit two other Dealers/Models, but Baxter found what we wanted and in 4 days from when we first thought about buying a different car, we drove home in our New Highlander. We Love it! Definitely will be using Baxter for all our servicing and would buy from Dylan and Baxter again.