New 866-211-2043 Dealer Website
Used 877-717-4509 Email Dealer
Service 877-849-7394

4.3
Average based on 28 reviews.
  • Used vehicle found online

The Internet salesman came in on his day off in the rain to show us the car and close the deal. The negotiations went easy and straightforward, no game playing. Very smooth transaction and it was appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Our team is appreciative of your kind words. It is our pleasure to go above and beyond to help you find just what you are looking for. Congratulations on the vehicle and come back and see us soon! In the meantime, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter so you can take advantage of exclusive specials and updates. Thanks again, John Roth - Internet Director johnr@rosevilletoyota.com

• Awesome customer service

Awesome customer service. Will come back when I need to purchase my son's car.

Awesome customer service. Will come back when I need to purchase my son's car.

• The experience was great

The experience was great. I found a car that I will be able to use for a while. Thank you.

• The best place to buy a vehicle

The best place to buy a vehicle! Great people and my Sales Person -Colin Rodgers was very professional.

• Colin Rodgers was a great help

Colin Rodgers was a great help. I came not knowing what I wanted and he didn't stop until he found something I was satisfied with. I would definitely recommend him.

• I will only trust and buy from here

Sean has sold my family 3 cars and I will only trust and buy from him! The man has more integrity than any sales person I have met. If Sean wasn't here I would not be here.

• Awesome service, took care of us

Awesome service, took care of us, bought us lunch and we're just the friendliest people at a professional level. Thank you.

• Recommend to anybody

Had good sales rep Dijon and went above my expectations and would recommend anybody to talk to him.

• Very impressed with the sale

Very impressed with the sale, would definitely recommend William to another buyer. Very professional and made the sale easy as can be.

• Experience was great

Experience was great the price was higher then I wanted to pay. But was worth the price and I would come back again. I am a little tired of hearing your "there is no wiggle room." please come up with a new phrase.