4.3
244 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Hackensack from DealerRater.com
  • Best service ever

Just purchased my car and I have to say the process went smoothly. Melissa is a great person. From the beginning we were treated with respect they were extremely helpful. The process didn't take too long. The last person we met guided me through all the features of the car and he took his time to make sure I learned them. I'd definitely recommend this dealership again. It was the only one in the tri state area with the best deals.

• Review of new car
    May 18, 2017

Toyota of Hackensack

This is my fourth Toyota from Toyota of Hackensack. I have always been satisfied with the quality of service. Staff is professional, helpful, and courteous.

Toyota of Hackensack

Barbara, thank you for taking the time to provide great feedback on your experience! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the service, and will pass along the kind words. Enjoy your new Toyota!

• Buying the truck was fast and easy service was top-notch
    May 17, 2017

Toyota of Hackensack

I was very happy with the whole experience from start to finish and made the process happen as quickly as possible I was very pleased with everybody's performance to get me done and on my way with my new truck. Excellent job Top Notch service

Toyota of Hackensack

Thank you for the excellent feedback on your experience! I am delighted to hear your satisfaction with the service, and hope you enjoy your new truck!

• Great experience buying & financing car
    May 16, 2017

Toyota of Hackensack

Thank you for the wonderful review of your experience! We hope you enjoy your new Prius, and come back to see us soon!

Just brought a year old certified pre-owned Prius & sold my old car. Got a great price & great financing options. They were really helpful showing me all the featured & how to set them up. I would definitely come back next time I need to buy a car & would highly recommend.

• Excellent experience
    May 15, 2017

Jay rim was very knowledgeable and patient. He worked hard to get me a great deal! Everyone did a wonderful job! Can't beat the financing either!

Toyota of Hackensack

Thank you for the great 5-star review of your experience with Jay! I will be sure to pass along the kind words. Please enjoy your new car!

• Great experience
    May 7, 2017

Toyota of Hackensack

Thank you for the amazing feedback! I will be pleased to let Steve know of your great review. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Amazing experience. Everyone was extremely helpful and knowlagable. Ana our sales representative was very nice and was a pleasure to work with. Steve was a great finance manager who made everything easy to understand and the process a breeze. Was very happy with the purchase and would recommend them to others.

• Excellent
    May 4, 2017

Toyota of Hackensack

Thank you for the five stars, Rosita! We are so happy your experience with us was positive and comfortable!

I was so fearful to walk into the dealership, based on previous experiences, this can be draining and time consuming, but I was completely shock when I walk in and out in less than hour with my car, they are very organized, and I was treated like a queen, it was like a walk in the park. Thank you

Toyota of Hackensack

• Good experience, not new to buying cars

When going to buy a vehicle at a dealership or buying a one period, I always go in skeptical and with 100 questions. Basically I am ready. My experience at Toyota of Hackensack was very smooth. The opposite of my other experiences at other dealerships. I have owned two other vehicles. They are professional and work with your situation specicifically. As the process is going along, they kept us in loop and and asked us questions. We were apart of our entire buying process and informed of everything that was going on, pro and cons. Nothing was held back. My husband and I appreciated this. We werent treated like another quota to be met for the month. I will definitely continue to do business with them in the future and I am happy with my 2016 Corolla. It's what I was looking for. I got what I wanted and a decent deal.

• Lease new car
    May 3, 2017

Toyota of Hackensack

Thank you for the five stars and compliments to our staff! We were happy to help you.

Professional staff. The employee that explained the details of the car was very effiecient, knowledgeable and professional. Overall the facility was clean and customer friendly.

Toyota of Hackensack

• Great experience at Toyota of Hackensack - for the 4th time!
    May 1, 2017

Toyota of Hackensack

Joan, we appreciate the 5-star feedback! We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and I will be pleased to let Mickeal know of your kind words!

This is my fourth time leasing a Toyota from Mickeal Mickeal. I had leased three Toyotas from different dealerships prior to working with Mickeal Mickeal and from other car companies before that. He is the first car salesman whom I have been able to trust. In addition, I have found the finance worker to be respectful, respectable, and openly direct. The service dept is also the best.