New 866-454-0856 Dealer Website
Used 866-436-2158 Email Dealer
Service 866-776-8791

4.4
Average based on 14 reviews.
  • Love the new service department

Hi JJ. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our new waiting area. See you soon!

This dealer just went through a major remodel, and it looks great. It has a very nice waiting area with lots of amenities. You do have to wait over an hour for you oil change so it's nice to have a great waiting area.

• Amazing experience!

I came to this dealership after receiving one of those "YOU'RE PRE APPROVED FOR FINANCING!!!" e-mails from my credit card company. I normally delete those things right away since A) I'm not normally in the market for a car, and B) My credit is pretty sub-par. However, I got that e-mail on the day my '01 Jetta decided it was going to crap out on me again, and try and take my hand with it (2nd degree steam burns. long story) I got a call to set up an appointment from one of the sales managers, Jeff. I returned his call a few days later and set a time for that evening to come in. He asked me if I had an idea of what I was looking for. I told him that I had browsed their pre-owned section a bit as well as their new cars and the Scion iA looked like a car that could fit my needs and possibly my budget. He informed me that there was currently a rebate on those cars that would look like cash down, which was good for me since this trip was very much on a whim. I had looked over the fine print of the e-mail and it told me I could be approved for anywhere from $4K to $35K. I was expecting the low end, due to my credit, but wanted to give it a shot anyway because I was done with the Jetta. I got to the dealership, and met Jeff right away. He was very friendly and welcoming to my fiance and I. He got us some water while I filled out some of the paperwork and we met our Salesman, Patrick. Patrick was just as friendly as Jeff was. He got us an iA to test drive around the area, and I loved it. The thing drove like a dream. Very quiet on the inside. These were all just cherries on top of my only real criteria that was the car had to start reliably, unlike my Jetta. We got back to the dealership and sat down with Patrick while we waited for Jeff to finish the financing approval process. I was in the process of bringing myself back down from the new car excitement and bracing myself for the disappointment that I was sure was only a few minutes away, when Jeff walked up to the table and said "You're approved"! I thought he was joking at first. He set the paper down in front of me and said I got approved for the loan with a payment that was only $20 more than where I wanted to be if I could get into a car. The interest rate was high, but I was expecting that, and at this point, was fine with it since the payments were affordable! SOLD! I couldn't believe it. They used all of the rebate as the down payment and told me to hang on to the additional money I was going to put down, as it would only have brought my payments down around 12 dollars a month. I felt a wave of relief wash over me when I realized that I wasn't going to have to deal with stupid car troubles for quite a while. Everyone I interacted with at this dealership was so friendly and kind. I couldn't have had a better experience. Big thanks to Jeff, Patrick, and Tiffany for helping get me into a reliable vehicle at a fair price. This place knocked it out of the park.

• Was looking to buy... had a decent experience

Have been looking to buy and reached out to this dealer for an inquiry... The internet department (I presume they were the ones that replied) contacted me quite a few times after the inquiry (seems to be a common practice when you don’t reply right away), and gave me a very template like response. However, after replying they answer my questions in a very honest and professional manner. Ultimately, their pricing was not as aggressive as I was expecting for a “used” car (the car had less than 10k miles but its initial price was more than a new MSRP) so I decided not to pursue further but overall it was a good experience.

• Excellents Serive

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your business!

Excellent customer service. All of the staff are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They go the extra mile to make sure your car is in excellent condition and any repairs are completed in a timely and professional manner.

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your business!

• They can work on anything

My brother told me about this dealership, he said he goes here all of the time. I have a 2008 Chevrolet Taho that had a electrical problem and I took it to two different shops including a Chevy dealer. Well no one could find the problem, the first time I took it to Toyota of puyallup they fixed it under two hours. It was a loose wire under the floor in the back seat. Thank you so much Toyota of Puyallup!!!!

Thank you so much for allowing Toyota of Puyallup to earn your business, Dennis. It's wonderful to hear that we were able to resolve your issue. We hope to work with you again in the future. Take care!

• give better expectations!!

You have to wait for good service!! They really need to set better expectations it takes over an hour every time I come even they tell me 45min. But the quality of repairs are great and their staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Hi Ramona. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our reviews help us better serve our customers, so we really appreciate it. We're very happy to hear that the quality of our service meets your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!

• 1st time visit

The timing is was a little off. I have had to wait over 45 min

The timing is was a little off. I have had to wait over 45 min

Hi Bobbie. Thank you for allowing Toyota of Puyallup to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We hope your car was in great condition when we got it back to you. We hope to work with you again.

• great service

They have great service and their staff is very friendly!! They treat me very well and have a very nice facility.

Thank you for the 5 star review. We truly value your business and we're so glad it shows. See you soon!

• 90,000 Mike service

Good overall experience very through and this dealership is very trustable!!

Good overall experience very through and this dealership is very trustable!!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Wayne. We truly appreciate your business and it's so great to hear that we've earned your trust. See you next time!

• very of friendly dealership

The dealership is overall very friendly knowledgable and overall a good experience.

Thank you for your great review, Bob! We're so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience. We look forward to working with you in the future.