Nalley Toyota of Roswell

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1207 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1207 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nalley Toyota of Roswell from DealerRater.com

• Good experience on all fronts
    November 16, 2017

I hadn't planned on buying a new car but while looking at used Lexus models, someone mentioned the totally redesigned Camry. Being someone who keeps ...cars on average of 15 years, I was a little unsure about getting a used car with 35K miles or more and not knowing the prior maintenance history or driving habits of the owner. Also I had made up my mind (based on the last car purchase in the 90s) that I was going to buy from a no-haggle price outfit as opposed to a conventional dealership or to go with one of the car buying services such as USAA or Costco. It was only at the last minute and after getting the run around from another car retailer on a used Lexus that needed some discovered mechanical work that I decided to try the web based approach with cars.com. The sales people were very upfront and non-pressuring, a welcoming change from the car dealerships of the 90s. They listened to me and let me decide what model would work for my lifestyle. Even the financing group gave a soft sell on the extended packages, another nice approach from the hard sells encountered before. In a lot of ways I think these changes by the dealership was brought about due to the wealth of information available online and the competitiveness of the marketplace.

A trusted business
    April 11, 2018

I have been a customer of Nalley Toyota for over 12 years. They have always been pleasant to work with, very considerate of customers and good manner...s. My sales advisor, Kabba N'Jie, explained the features of the car well. and the sales manager offered an excellent price for the new car purchase. I have used the dealer's service department to maintain my former car in good running condition, and I will use them to do the same for this new car.

David Fazio

Service Advisor/Service Manager

great service
    April 9, 2018

my uncle purchased his toyota here, and we came back to purchase my vechile here. Great atmosphere and great customer service. Will definitely recomme...nd to friends and family.

GREAT SERVICE
    March 31, 2018

Jordan is very understanding and will do what he can to help you, he listens and will take the time you need to get a great deal. He is FREAKING grea...t!!

Employees Worked With
    Very happy with buying experience and with pre owned vehicl
    March 30, 2018

Jordan was very friendly, helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and energetic, He had the vehicle waiting and without much ado had our trade in estimate ...ready in minutes. He was patient with us not being familiar with driving a van. He and explained and showed us feature that we wanted to know about, He even set up the bluetooth phone. We're very happy with our pre owned 2017 Sienna.

Employees Worked With
    Awesome people! Awesome experience!
    March 30, 2018

First off, know that we are very picky, money conscious people. We refuse to pay for "mark up items" that we don't want. My husband works on cars an...d know them inside and out. You can't pull anything over on him! This dealership bent over backwards to get us in the exact car we wanted, at a price we could not believe. We were ready to settle on a used car that wasn't exactly what we wanted. Only because of our salesman did we end up getting a brand new car with all of the options we wanted. We didn't even ask for a price on this new car because we assumed it couldn't be done. We hate buying cars because of the negotiation process and dealing with car sales people in general. This was the best experience in our 60 years of buying cars. Everyone we dealt with were exceptional! If you need a car, this is the place to go!!!

Greg Brewer

Toyota Certified Parts Specialist

They worked with me and were amazing!! Very helpful.
    March 29, 2018

Jordan the new sales manager is amazing. They didn???t stop until I was satisfied. I got everything I ever wanted. I just want to thank everyone for m...y new 2018 Corolla

Great experience.
    March 26, 2018

Very good people to work with. Made the buying experience a good one.. I am a happy camper. Drove over a 100 miles to get there. Well worth the trip. ...Thanks Nalley Toyota.

Outstanding!!!
    March 23, 2018

Jordan made buying a new car very pleasant. He was very helpful and made the process go by so much quicker. I will definitely recommend this dealershi...p to all my friends.

Purchase of Highlander
    March 20, 2018

Stacy was very personable and listed attentively to our needs. He explained the features of the car and make good suggestions for options. He did a... great job of demonstrating the driving options, audio and gps. I felt like he really wanted me and my wife to have a great experience and we did.

Nalley Toyota of Roswell