4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 2725 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2725 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County from DealerRater.com

• September 7, 2016

Excellent dealership. Very friendly and Joe is a great salesman. Highly recommend!

May 19, 2018

Awesome dealership! They really cater to customer satisfaction and convenience and are sure to make sure you feel special. I bought a 2015 Toyota Coro...lla from Joseph Nichols at Jay Wolfe and he was very courteous and knowledgeable. Definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car and a great experience doing so!

Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County

Thank you for sharing your positive review! We are thrilled to hear that you had an excellent purchasing experience with Jason and Joseph. We apprecia...te knowing that we have earned your recommendation, and look forward to continuing our relationship in the future!

May 18, 2018

From beginning to end my experience as a first time Toyota owner was perfect in every way. I continue to only service my vehicle at Jay Wolfe locatio...n even though there are other locations closer to my home and work. Everyone I encounter is very pleasant and helpful. My family has only purchased our vehicles from Joseph Nichols at Jay Wolfe Toyota and will only continue to!

Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County

We're absolutely delighted to learn that you had an awesome visit with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority which is why we ensure that you recei...ve a one-of-a-kind experience. We look forward to sharing the compliments with our team, and we hope to help you again for your future vehicle needs.

May 12, 2018

My sister bought a car from Maurice last year and when I was in the market she said to go to Maurice. My experience was more than stellar! He was atte...ntive, honest, efficient and a complete joy to get to know. He even carried my 3 month old to my car when my hands were full! My dad will soon be in the market for a truck and I will absolutely be sending him in the direction of Maurice.

Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County

We appreciate you taking the time to share your five-star experience with us. We can¿¿¿t be # 1 in St. Louis for new cars in 2015 and 2016 if we didn¿...¿¿t take care of our customers. Maurice was happy to go above and beyond to ensure that you were satisfied. If you need anything else, then please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to serving you and your family again in the future.

Maurice Bembry

Toyota Master Product Specialist

May 11, 2018

From my very first visit to Jay Wolfe, Joseph Nichols was friendly and helpful without pressuring me to make a decision. He was extremely knowledgeabl...e about all the Toyota models and seemed more interested in helping me find the right car rather than focusing on more expensive vehicles. He was at all times very patient with my numerous questions. Since I leased the Corolla April 19, I have returned to Jay Wolfe on at least four occasions with various questions. I always receive a cordial welcome from Joseph and answers to my enquiries as well as a car wash!

Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Joseph and his great customer service. He is always happy to answer all of your questions and ensure that y...ou are completely satisfied with your vehicle. You are our top priority, and it's great to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Please reach out again if you need anything else. We are always here for you.

May 8, 2018

Having a clicking sound and it wasn???t found, not sure if it was driven to try to find. Disappointed that the problem wasn???t resolved.

Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County

Hello, I am concerned to hear that your vehicle's clicking sound was not resolved during your last visit. Please reach out to me at your soonest conv...enience so that we can discuss a way to ensure your full satisfaction. We achieved "Business of the Year" award winner in west county for 2017 because we always strive to make our clients a priority, and I would like to offer you this same experience. I look forward to hearing from you. Respectfully, Scot Dickherber Service Director SDICKHERBER@JAYWOLFE.COM 636-207-3912

May 6, 2018

Gary and Jason did great jobs of helping me find and finance my new minivan. I had an idea of what I wanted when I came in, but Gary really helped ce...ment my decision.

Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Gary and Jason's excellent service. They were happy to assist you during your experience with us. We look f...orward to sharing the compliments with them. Enjoy your new minivan!

May 3, 2018

I give all credit for a pleasant service experience to the Service Rep who helped me; Brandy Wise. She answered all of my questions, made sure I had ...a loaner car because my service wait time would be longer than anticipated. She is the Best! She found answers to questions that weren???t being answered by other departments & had the finance mgr come to the waiting area to meet with me. Brandy also followed up later that day with an email.

Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County

Hello, Thank you for your review! We are glad Brandy made your visit extra special and displayed the service we are known for. We will be sure to sh...are your feedback with the team and thank them as well. If you should need anything else, please know we are always here to help!

May 1, 2018

We have bought several cars, but this dealership made the process easy and us feel comfortable! It was the best experience we've had purchasing a car..., ever!

May 1, 2018

Can't say enough good things about our salesman, Mike Bozzi. Unfortunately, you only buy the car once. We all know the saying "fool me once shame on ...you...." well like idiots we went back more than once lured in by service coupons. We were condescended to, lied to and eventually ripped off. Worst service department I have ever dealt with and will definitely not be back. I not only won't recommend Jay Wolfe to anyone, but I will go out of my way to warn friends to stay away. The only reason I gave a one star rating is because the system won't let you give none.

14700 Manchester Rd Ballwin, MO 63011