Valenti Toyota Subaru of Westerly

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very fine dealer

Adam Kaplan was great .I’ve had many cars in my life and Adam was the best sales I’ve ever dealt with. The dealer was a pleasant experience .

Top notch!

So efficient! With two toddlers in tow the team was extremely accommodating and the vehicle is in excellent condition! Thank you team Valenti! We would return for sure

These two men deserve some applause!

My husband and I have now purchased our second Subaru through Adam Kaplan and Bo Cranick. Both gentlemen paid attention to details, had infinite patience with our many questions, and even delivered my 2021 Crosstrek before I expected to see it.

Splash

Justin Gamache sold me a beautiful used Subaru the entire team was flawless. I recommend this dealer highly to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Customer

We had a great experience buying our new Rav 4. We were originally looking at used models and were assisted by Paul B . He was very helpful and patient while we weighed our options. When we decided to go with a new model Paul made the whole process very unstressful and simple. We have been driving our car for almost 10 days and love it.

Tom Jones rocks!

Do yourself a favor and ask for Tom Jones - he won’t give you a song and dance, which is good when buying a car. Instead, he has patience, knowledge and a way of shopping for a car enjoyable. At least for us lol. Thanks Tom Jones and Valenti Toyota.

Quality service quality car

I purchased a new vehicle with Terry Eames. He was prompt in greeting me and offered help in understanding my vehicle choices and payments. I love the car and I couldn’t be any happier! Terry made the experience a genuine one and that made all the difference. There was no pressure and he helped me in any way he could. Thank you Valenti and thank you Terry! I will definitely continue services through this dealership.

Im not certain what you mean by title.

Valenti’s excellent reputation had preceded my visit as well as many recommendations for Subarus. I am 74 years old and had never bought my own car. My daughter and I were greeted cordially by Phyllis Buchanan. We chatted for a while and then she suggested a car. The first visit was sort of fact-finding for me. I did some comparison shopping online and decided that it was a fair price. I returned Three days later ready to buy. When all was concluded,including appraisal of my car etc i returned after the weekend to pick up mu car. Phyllis was professional, very personable, and very helpful. I realized after I had driven my new car home that my EZpass was in my old car.She ran out to the car and retrieved it and kept it for me until I could get back for it. It was a very very positive experience in all ways.

Mrs R

Valenti Subaru is the most honest dealership I have ever dealt with, honest and helpful people throughout. I will never buy a car anywhere else for ad long as I live

Legacy Subaru

Phyllis was great. Wonderful people skills Valenti is lucky to have her. I would definitely contact her in the future Highly knowledgeable and professional Thank you Phyllis for all of your valuable help