Valenti Toyota Subaru of Westerly

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Happy client
    February 17, 2017

I have always been happy with there service wether buying a used or new car , there prices are always fair and there service impeccably..honest and tr...ustworthy keys to there success ..

Oil Change and Rotation
    February 7, 2018

I had an appointment on Feb.6th,2018. Michael Williams did an outstanding job from my arrival , going through everything before and after service to ...my car. Left happy! Also the gentleman who escorted me to the service desk was great as well! Unfortunately, I did not get him name. Thank you!

Very happy customer!!
    December 11, 2017

I was referred to see Al, and he is the best!! I went there to buy a used car, and instead got a brand new car for not a whole lot more money !!! I ...have already told many of my friends about Valenti, and of course Al !! Thank you so much, best dealership I have ever done business with !!

Josh Luzzi is a pro
    January 18, 2017

Josh Luzzi is the man. Toyota should be thankful to have such a kind young man

Service review for Craig on Longworth road
    August 12, 2016

The only bad experience I had with Subaru service was Craig he is at the counter and he is the only person in the whole place that is rude rpti custo...mers and he does it in front of other customers there are alot of people that won't go to this Subaru because of how they are treated by Craig he is not a people person at all and should not be dealing with the public I am going to be calling a much higher person of Subaru to tell them about Craig he should not be able to treat people like they r dirt

We are sorry to hear this. Our customers have always given stellar remarks when it comes to Craig and his staff. Craig and his people are the reason w...e are the longest running Subaru Stellar Care award dealer in Ri. If you would like to discuss this further please give us a call.

Making the Transaction easier
    October 6, 2015

I needed to buy a car this summer or spend a significant amount on repairing my 2004 Audi. I had used Steve Macomber previously when purchasing a car ...and decided that I would go and look with his assistance while deciding. I knew that Steve would not pressure me into a new car. I test drove some used Toyotas and even some Subarus next door and Steve gave me the time and information without pressure. I purchased a used Toyota and I will return to Steve the next time I need to purchase a vehicle.

thank you for the kind words and we will make sure Steve sees your comments

Steve Macomber
    October 4, 2015

Steve Macomber is the best reassuring, knowledgeable and compassionate salesperson. I was 77 years old when looking at my first hybrid in 2013 after m...y 1998 Audi died and could not pass inspection., My brother-in-law was instrumental in recommending the Toyota Prius vs. my other foreign inputs that I liked for drivability and safety vs. American models over many years. I was then living in Mystic, CT, so we drove over to Toyota in Westerly. vs. dealing with the New London and Mystic dealerships. Not sure why. Just thought your website looked more appealing and the phone person seemed kinder and more responsive. I frankly was apprehensive about driving the new system, and refused to drive my brother-in-law's 2010 Prius until I went out with Steve for a test drive. He made all the difference in the world in reassuring an old lady how to drive this new car with all the confusing dashboard and lack of anything I was used to. I would not have bought the Prius 2013 without Steve's expert and professional assistance, and his help continued long after the first visit, including the surprise recipes. Thank you for having such a good salesperson. Sincerely, Karin, now in Maine where I continue to have excellent Toyota service.

Were glad to have Steve and thankful to have customers like yourself. Thank you!

Professional and knowledgeable
    September 30, 2015

My husband and I have both purchased new cars from Valenti Toyota within the past 2 years and Steve Macomber has been our sales rep. He is personable,... professional and anxious to answer any and all questions regarding your vehicles and does not hesitate to let you know that if he does not have info you need, he will be happy to get it for you. Buying a car can be a hassle but Steve's no nonsense approach made our purchases quick and easy. Would be happy to work with him again.

Thank you for the kind words about Steve! We will make sure he gets this. Thank you!

Steve Macomber excellent customer service
    September 20, 2015

Over the past few years I have bought several cars from Valenti Toyota in Westerly. Each time I have dealt with Steve Macomber as the salesperson. Ste...ve has always been considerate, kind, personable, upfront with details and quick to respond to any questions. Steve always puts his customers first and is passionate about his work and always accommodates his customers needs and concerns and consistently makes sure his customers are satisfied.

Steve Macomber - Friend
    September 18, 2015

Back in 2012 I bought a new Tacoma from Steve Macomber. This was after another Toyota dealer told me I was not serious about buying (not very smart as... it turns out). 24 hours after that experience my wife and I visited Valenti. Steve approached us and with no pressure whatsoever we are able to work a deal that worked for both parties. Since then I have leased a 2013 Corolla and both my sons have bought from Steve. So, when we are ready again....it will definitely be Steve. I truly consider him a friend.

Valenti Toyota Subaru of Westerly