4.5
  • Service

Sucks service.... There were three guy in front didnt even bother to talk to customer... I waited in front or register literally for 30 min and finally i have to ask them can u plz help me than the reply of the dealers was "ohh you were waiting"...these three people literally igonar a person waiting in line for last 30 min.... Waited total of 40 min just to give my keys for service.... Worest experience of my life

• Not too happy last time but great job this time.

Last time I made the deal expecting there was already floor mats, wrong, I had to pay out of pocket after the sale. Sergio remembered on my second vehicle purchase and made sure to take the mats out of the trunk and have them installed before I drove off the lot, this after my previous purchase was nearly 2 years prior. Kudos to Sergio, he is a valuable asset to your sales team. The lady that helped me sign the papers was great too, very personable.. Nice experience. Hopefully maintenance in the future does not take all day for an oil change. My honest thoughts. Frank Roof 2012 Tundra crew max and 2016 Corolla Le

• Fast Service

Wade and his team in service took great care of me. I scheduled an oil change on my lunch break and the guys were friendly and fast. Thanks to everyone for working quickly on my schedule.

• Easy lease process, in and out

I had a great experience trading my car in and getting a new lease. I also bring my car in to get serviced and have always been in and out.