Milton Ruben Superstore

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 923 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 27, 2016

Was getting my car service and Al still remember who I was. After chatting with him and letting him know that our family out grew the Tacoma he sugges...ted a Tundra. He did not pressure me but showed me a couple. Thanks for our new Tundra. All the power and room my boys need. Thanks for not being the typical salemans.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Chelsea! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please do...n't hesitate to contact or visit us if you need anything else. Sincerely, The Milton Ruben Team

May 8, 2018

Found a car we really liked for a price we really liked. It was about 1k cheaper online than the sticker price at the lot. We were given paperwork a...nd told we didn’t need to put hold money on it and we could have our bank finance and bring the check by Monday. Had a follow up call Saturday ball seemed to be rolling. Took some time off of work to make sure everything could be done on Monday. Even had a follow up call Monday morning. Only after have a hard credit inquiry at the bank to get loan approval and putting the car on my insurance did we get a call stating that the car was sold out from under us. And this only happened because we needed more info from the dealership to get the loan. Sat in the bank for a good 20 minutes between calling them and getting the news. We were given an apology from the salesman we initially worked with since the car should have been moved to the back lot as of Friday night and clearly wasn’t since he told us “yeah I saw it in the lot this morning” not a single other soul in the dealership came by to speak with us we weren’t even asked if we’d like to speak to a manager. This wouldn’t have even happened had the dealership bothered to organize things at all but I guess they don’t care about customer loyalty. I suppose they were able to sell it at sticker price and a grand extra seemed better. I have worked several jobs that are customer service based and even my managers in a retail setting would have at least talked to a customer of the 10 dollar item that was on hold for them had been sold from under them. There really is no fixing this situation but it’s clear that the staff of Milton Ruben don’t care at all. This has been a huge waste of time and now we’re sitting on a loan approval that we can’t even use. We’ll have to have our credit ran again before we can buy another car and that could hurt our chances of getting a better apr.

April 25, 2018

Bought 2014 Chevy Silverado, Michelle Personette was my sales lady, very professional, Would definitely recommend buying your new or used car from he...r. She showed me the truck and had it cleaned and ready to go as soon as the deal was complete. Thanks again.

April 24, 2018

Dennis Giles took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. He even to...ok the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend Milton Ruben Toyota. Buying a car can be very stressful but Dennis made it enjoyable. KUDOS!!!

Thanks for the kudos! We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If... there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Sincerely, The Milton Ruben Team

April 21, 2018

My husband made initial contact, on my behalf. He was met by Andrew McCoy; a professional, old school, non pushy salesman. We went back that evening s...o I could get a look at an Avalon, it was gone. Good thing because I spotted a 2017 Maxima that I fell for! The following morning I called back, spoke to Andrew and Donna, and made plans to come the next morning. They were attentive, listened, and gave sound advice! Thank you! I got a sweet deal and I love my new whip!!!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service an...d I'm glad that Andrew, Donna and our team made such a great impression on you. Sincerely, The Milton Ruben Team

March 4, 2018

Horrible Customer Service. I inquired onlune about a vehicle the dau before and when i got there was told it was sold. I was offered other vehicles th...at what i requested abd was ready to leave. When my friend arrived she waljed around and found the very vehicle i asked about, not sold. I test drove and fell in love all to be told i can't have it after waiting forever. I was offered anither style i just didn't want but was never told why i coukdnt have/get what i wanted. After asking could they look for what i wanted else where the salesman just walked away without answering, never to come back. His manager came over and was even more rude. We asked about the vehicle i came in about and was sinpky told "you can't have that one" with a horrible attitude. He proceeded to ask"so you don't want this one"? When i said no he quickly said ok and walked away. He was so rude. He could have provided an explanation, options something, instead of just being rude and leave us standing there looking stupid. Worst customer service ive ever seen.

We've received your comments and are reviewing them with our team. Please contact us directly if you'd like to discuss your concerns further. Sincere...ly, The Milton Ruben Team

March 2, 2018

Alejandro worked hard to close the deal . He took a genuine interest in making the process go smoothly. Generally, I hate buying cars due to the sal...es pressure, but I was pleased with the experience at Milton Ruben.

We're excited to hear that Alejandro took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new c...ar! Sincerely, The Milton Ruben Team

February 28, 2018

Had to get a new car after hurricane Irma totaled mine. Salesman Jeff Crocker made our shopping experience a pleasure. Told him what I needed in a car... and he suggested the 2018 Malibu. Been driving it for 5 months and am completely pleased with my purchase. The entire team from sales to finance and detail were awesome. Will recommend Milton Ruben to anyone looking for a good experience in buying a new car .

Darren - We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Jeff could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable.... Congrats on your 2018 Malibu! If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Sincerely, The Milton Ruben Team

February 18, 2018

David Spencer, our salesman, was friendly and helpful in getting our vehicle purchased. He was cleaning our truck until the minute we drove off the... lot. We got a fair price for a very nice Toyota Truck. I would definitely recommend Milton Ruben Toyota and David Spencer.

It makes our day to read such a wonderful review! David is such a great and attentive Sales Consultant, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your b...uying experience with him! Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review and have a wonderful day!

December 27, 2017

I bought my first new car last week and had a great experience! Jeff was the one that sold me the car and I would definitely recommend him to others. ...He answered all my questions and took care of everything he said he would with the car. They made the whole process very easy as a first time car buyer.

Congratulations on your new purchase, Kourtney! We appreciate your recommendation of Jeff and your kind words about your experience with him at our de...alership. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, The Milton Ruben Team

Milton Ruben Superstore