Call This Dealer

Used

3.4
  • Very satisfied. Highly recommendable.
    July 3, 2012

I've always purchased cars from big dealers since I've never had a problem with them. This time around I decided to go to a smaller dealer with the th...ought that I will save money which goes great for me since I'm on a budget and my family has grown to 4. I decided to stop by the Car Shack and bought a Honda Civic which Im very happy about, saves me gas, and it barely loses value. Alfredo guided me well through the entire process of buying the car and was able to find me an approval rate of 3.9% which is lower than my previous 7.54%. Overall I am very satisfied, I would recommend to others.

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your business!

• Great service!
    June 29, 2017

Anthony was great helping us purchase our bmw. We are happy with the vehicle and financing. Will recommend friends. Thanks (:

• Found the One
    June 29, 2017

I've been searching for a specific car for a while, a blue BMW 335i, until one day I was looking online and saw the exact car I was searching for. The... price was more than fair and the salesman helped me get in and out with my new car. I definitely recommend this place. (The prices of used cars from BMW dealers are ridiculous! Similar cars there cost $6000 more than the one I got!)

• The dealer that you can trust kindly, good persona
    June 27, 2017

The dealer that you can trust kindly, good personal attention that try to help to save money the saleswoman Mrs. Rosario is concerned about giving the... best service and calls you to know how you feel with the car, I recommend it and the dealer also very Profecionales, thanks you Rosario

• Friendly, knowledgeable staff with great service
    May 19, 2017

Process was quick and painless. Manager and staff went above and beyond to ensure great service and made the process easy. Car was in great condition... and very reasonably priced. Highly Recommended.

• Great service, great price
    May 15, 2017

The service was amazing, I went looking for a specific model and I was able to find it. The agent Rosario Correa went beyond and above to find what I ...wanted and worked for finance.

• Preferred dealer!!!
    May 10, 2017

I purchased my Chevrolet Spark LT '13 in Fiesta Red in 2015 and I couldn't be any more happy with it! It is my daily and I was givin an amazing deal ...as well as service and time. I finish paying it in a few months and I will definitely be purchasing again from there. I definitely recommend them!

• vey bad!! sucks!
    April 13, 2017

bad experience wiht this dealer !!!! dont lose you money and time.. look elsewhere

We are Sorry for the inconvenience. We strive to deliver amazing customer service and superior vehicles . We Apologize if we didn't meet your expectat...ions.

• Waste of time and gas
    March 13, 2017

We drove from Homestead to Hialeah to look at one car in specific. We had called Alfredo the sales manager for these specific car 4 days in advanced. ...We specifically told him we were looking only for that car. When the day of the visit came, we double check and called twice in the day to make sure the car was still available. After a long day of work, and an hour a half of traffic we arrive to the dealership at 5pm, only for Alfredo to tel is the car was sold the day before. We were with our baby that's one year old. After telling us that, he showers no concern or compassion for making us go through so much trouble. He had no consideration. I understand now why there is so many bad reviews for these dealership. Oh by the way the car is still posting available in cars.com, very disorganized dealership. Will definitely not recommend these dealership to no one.

We are really sorry you feel this way about your recent visit to our dealership. We're all humans far from perfection,we were trying to help you out o...n getting the car you guys wanted to buy but unfortunately we had sold that specific car same day one hour before. We do have a great customer service and since I'm the owner I can guaranty that we can get another car,same model, color and price in only 3 days and we will even delivery to your house. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance. Thanks again for visiting.

• Poor Customer Service for Cash Buyers
    February 28, 2017

Sent e-mail 02/28/17 to request best price. The dealership rep called back to tell me that it's tax season so lots of buyers are coming into finance v...ehicles and since the dealership makes more money "on the back end" (his broken english words not mine) with those that finance he would not offer any lower of a price to me the cash buyer because the dealership will not make as much money.

We understand your disappointment. We strive to deliver the best Customer Service. There is no question that we did not meet the very high standards o...ur customers have come to expect. If you remember the name of the sales rep that you spoke to please let us know. We will do everything we can to improve our customers experience. Thanks for choosing The Car Shack and once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

The Car Shack