• Gerald Jones Honda

This was the best experience I have had when purchasing a new vehicle.

This was the best experience I have had when purchasing a new vehicle.

• work completed in a timely manner

I brought my car in for a air bag recall. The work was completed in timely manner and Don noticed it was time for a few others items to be checked.

• As Expected

The service rep, was nice, explained what was checked and what the results were. Clean facilities, and everyone was very helpful.

• promot service on recall

Jeff is always professional and prompt, when he does my CRV I know it's right! usually has it ready before agreed time.

• Oil change

Always enjoy working with Don Ray! I feel he is very honest and trust him completely! Have been dealing with Don for over ten years.

• Recall AIrbags

Fast service, completed within the three hours that they had told me it would take. Washed my car and vacuumed, which I did not expect

• Great customer service

Jamie Andrews was our service writer, we dropped the car off the day before our appointment. We did not plan to have it back the same day but she had everything done for us before the day was over. Our car was returned washed & vacuumed as well. Nice touch! Jamie was great to stay in communication to let us know when the car would be ready. ~Great personal service.

• Professional and friendly service.

Perfect service, I have a great satisfaction about the work done on my cars. After the service I felt driving my car brand new.

• Excellent service

The courteous, efficient and professional service I received. I was impressed with how little time I had to spend at ht dealerships.

• Excellent Service, Excellent Customer Service

I was greeted when I arrived and the service was explained to me. When leaving, the paperwork was explained to me. I appreciated the personal attention!