Schlossmann's Dodge City Chrysler Jeep RAM in Brookfield

28 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 12, 2019

I was desperate for a new car which I was afraid would put me in a position of being taken advantage of. After some research I ended up at Schlossmann's... of Brookfield. Between the salesperson and financial manager I was pleasantly surprised how well I was treated. I never felt pressured into a purchase. I gave them a price I was willing to pay and they found me a great lease option in my budget. I ended up with a remarkable deal on a 2019 Jeep Cherokee fully loaded. The staff was professional and patient with me. I couldn't be happier with my decision in working with them.

July 2, 2019

After stopping at several dealerships, I returned to Schossmann's to firm up a lease. I was very happy with how courteous and knowledgeable everyone from... the Salesperson, Sales Manager, and Financial Manager were. They were always ready to explain all the details and options. They made the entire process seamless, without undo pressure. I would buy from them again.

So glad to hear that we were able to make your car buying experience an enjoyable one. Thank you for letting us be a part of it. Enjoy your new car!

July 2, 2019

I was looking for a new vehicle and possible trade a lease vehicle for another lease vehicle. The sales rep, Dan was awesome. he listed to my needs and... found a suitable vehicle and let me test drive it. After my visit he followed up and has continued to maintain business relationship with me. The overall upkeep of the dealership looked very professional. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!

Hey Kurt, we appreciate your time, so thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your business and your recommendation means the world to everyone... at Dodge City.

July 1, 2019

This is always my go-to car dealership. I have bought multiple cars from this store and I have continuously brought my cars here for any needed services.... Cole Leonovicz is always walking around the lot with a smile on his face always willing to help my needs. He is very informative and knowledgable. Just an overall welcoming store.

So wonderful to hear from you Herta, your personal recommendation means the world to us!

June 28, 2019

I bought my first new car from Schlossman's 10 years before I went back and bought another. I've used a 10 year part warranty with ease - it was just about... to expire, within months, when I needed a repair and it was no issue. Their service department is incredible. I love how they communicate with me promptly and are clear on the issue. After I brought in my Dodge that had an expensive repair needed, I was faced with possibly of buying a new car instead. I didn't anticipate on buying a car so I was uneasy about it. Dan Lutes helped me decide on a new car without being pushy, only informative. I ask a lot of questions, I value clarity, and he was patient while answering all of them. As I bought my new Jeep I spoke with the financial person also and he was helpful as well. When I picked up my Jeep, Mike Schlossman came personally to shake my hand to thank me for being a loyal customer. I thought it was kind to acknowledge that. Afterwards, Dan checked in with me multiple times to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for your loyalty, we can not tell you how much we appreciate your business. We also love hearing from you through this r...eview, your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your business, enjoy your new vehicle!

June 28, 2019

Salesmen really went to bat for me so i could drive in my dream Jeep! GM went above and beyond to increase my trade-in value

Hey Gina, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again s...oon.

June 28, 2019

Outstanding experience! I have going there for years and have never once has an issues. Our salesperson, Dan and the GM were both outstanding and VERY... helpful!!

It is great to hear from you Josiah. Thank you for taking the time to share and for your business. It really means a lot to us.

June 28, 2019

I was pleasantly surprised with how honest the entire staff was and they made sure they explained each step. It was such an easy and fun experience for... us! We love our 2016 Jeep!!!

Receiving feedback from our customer is always a great opportunity for us. We place a lot of emphasis on customer satisfaction and we take it all very... serious. We know your time is valuable so thank you. Also, thank you so much for your business, we truly appreciate it.

June 28, 2019

I bought my 2020 Jeep Gladiator at Schlossmann Dodge City. The staff went above and beyond to be sure my needs were met. I recommend this dealership to... all of my friends and family.

It means so much to us to have your personal recommendation given to your family and friends. That is the best stamp of approval we could get on our c...ustomer satisfaction. Thank you!

June 22, 2019

My overall experience was very professional. Good selection of cars, nice sales person and very nice used car manager. I will be shopping there again

Thanks for the great review and thank you for your business, we truly appreciate it.