4.2
  • Outstanding experience in purchasing new Subaru!

My wife and I were extremely impressed with our entire process in purchasing our new Subaru Outback. We returned to Steve Moyer Subaru, since we had a terrific experience with our previous Subaru purchase. We were primarily interested in the new 2016 Subaru Outback, since it contains numerous safety features that we desired. The entire team was cordial, professional, and appeared honest and forthright in answering our questions and in determining the cost of our vehicle. Our trade-in actually increased in value from the time we ordered the Subaru until it arrived. Our salesperson, Chris, was extremely helpful and a true asset to the dealership. We were very impressed with his approach and interactions. He even offered us the opportunity to return if we had any questions, concerns, or needed a review of any of the new features on the car. He kept us informed throughout our short wait for our vehicle to arrive. The other sales team members, financing manager, and everyone we encountered were positive, enthusiastic, and personable. I also found this to be the experience with the service department with our previous Subaru. The Subaru quality sells itself, and the quality of the staff is noteworthy. I would certainly highly recommend the dealership.

• Quick responses and helpful

Very comfortable facility. Helpful people. Quick responses to texts and emails. Traded in my 2006 Silver Outback for a similar 2016 version.

• Good customer service

Very nice dealership. Everything was very clean. The car I looked at was very well kept and car sellsman knew their product.

• Very Understanding

I called and made an appt to go see Steve and I found another time in the meantime and he was very understanding although I could hear a little tinge of an attitiude in his voice. He did have the best price for the car I was looking at but I didn't live around the corner so I had a reason not to go up

• Very acommodating dealership

Although I did not purchase a vehicle from this dealership, they were very accommodating in trying to work with me.

• Mediocre Experience

Kara had little knowledge of the car being sold. When we arrived for the appointment the cars battery was dead and the rear gate did not open. The deal was good though so we overlooked the little hurdles we went over throughout the process.

• HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Where do I even start? I called and asked if a specific vehicle was still available and on the premises. A woman named Linda responded and said that it was and what time would I be coming to see it. I told her I was coming from Silver,Spring Maryland and it would take me some time to drive up there. She calls me half way there and asks me how far out that I am. I tell her that I am about an hour and a half out. She said alright just making sure, and hangs up. When I arrive at the dealership someone else is already in the process of purchasing the vehicle. I was NEVER asked if I wanted to make a deposit on it since I was driving 2 HOURS AND 50 MINUTES one way to see the vehicle. So over 150 miles later I get NO apology, nothing from Linda or a manager. I wasted travel time, and wear and tear on my vehicle, to drive down there to see a vehicle that was already sold because they were money hungry for a dollar. As I was there I met a nice gentleman named Ken, very friendly and knowledgeable and tried to apologize for what Linda had done to me. He tried to accommodate me every way that he possibly could but could not find me something else comparable to the vehicle that I came to see. I would NEVER recommend this dealership to ANYONE and I would not recommend to anyone to travel there from any state. If you are local take a risk but if you live out of state DO NOT waste your time and energy. I don't normally write reviews but if I could save someone else the trouble that I went through, I will have done a good deed.

Thank you for your feedback, we strive to deliver the best possible customer experience at Steve Moyer Subaru. If for any reason we did not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact our General Sales Manager Bernie Ferretti at bernie@stevemoyersubaru.com. 610.916.7000 ext.122

• Bought new outback could not be happier.

Kara treated us like family thank you!This 2016 outback was for my wife but after driving it home,I might be looking for one for myself?

• DO NOT TRUST

Things started out great on the phone with Linda. She was very helpful and understood my urgency to secure a particular used car sold by their internet group. I scheduled an appointment that day (left work to do it) to purchase the vehicle and while I was out test driving it, they sold it to someone else. That's 3.5 hours of my time wasted I didn't have. Made it clear I was a serious buyer and if all checked out with the vehicle I'd be purchasing it. Josh was the one who was supposed to help me but he was "busy with a couple of old people who were moving a bit slow". He did give me some history on the car and I did tell him I intended to buy it but just needed to check it out to make sure it was in the shape they had posted. He said someone was out Saturday but didn't secure the vehicle so it was their loss and my gain. He stayed back during the test drive to close is his deal and sent me with a new sales person who didn't even know how to turn the car on because it was a manual transmission. Upon my return, from the test drive, they kept me waiting and then Josh came out to tell me they just took a deposit from the people who were in last Saturday to look at it. When I said I had an appointment, drove over two hours round trip I didn't have but needed to buy the car because my son and I are sharing one, he said "sorry, this is how it works!". Complained to Linda who apologized, said she'd look into it, discuss with the owner and get back to me. That was yesterday afternoon and still no courtesy follow up. Be cautious with the Internet side of this business. They clearly don't care about people, only selling a car as fast as they possibly can.

• Buying a new vehicle at Steve Moyer Subaru

I had a very good experience with the recent purchase of our 2016 Forrester. Joe Pritz was a very helpful salesman, very knowledgable of the product, and got me a deal that my wife and I are happy with. Got a good financing rate, too. It was a pleasurable experience in every way.