A. M. Maus and Son, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 8 reviews

August 16, 2017

I worked with primarily Rob Kuechle, however, everyone was pretty helpful and friendly. Rob was very helpful and knowledgeable with the jeep I purcha...sed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle and I will certainly be looking at them again in the future!

April 22, 2017

Rob Kuechle was excellent to work with!! I was searching for a specific Jeep and he found it for me. He never pressured me and was a wealth of informa...tion for all my questions. Excellent customer service!!! I will definitely come back!

April 22, 2017

April 12, 2017

Always a nice,friendly,professional experience doing business with A M Maus & Son. Rob is great to work with always answers all questions we ask and ...has good suggestions. Service Department is very helpful----2nd to none----great job!

February 14, 2016

We have just purchased our 3rd vehicle from A.M Maus and sons and have had a great experience every time. We have worked with Rob on all 3 purchases a...nd he is great to work with. Very knowledgable, helpful and makes purchasing a new vehicle enjoyable! They will continue to get our business for years to come.

February 6, 2016

Excellent customer service, definitely put the customer first!

October 10, 2013

We had been looking online for a mid-size SUV, and one of A.M. Maus & Son's listings had caught our eye due to it's great price relative to similar ve...hicles. I emailed the dealership and asked a couple of questions, and received responses right away. We found a time to drive up to Kimball, MN from Mankato, MN to see the vehicle in person. The dealership was nice, and the people were nicer yet. We worked with a salesman named Rob, and he was great throughout the whole process. The buying process was very low pressure, and Rob made us feel very comfortable the whole time. He stressed that we could be honest with him which lead us to feel very good about the deal that we made. I listed quality of repairs as 4 starts, only because the vehicle we purchased had not been detailed; however, we were able to negotiate that off the price which we felt was very fair. Even though it was a couple hour drive for us, I will definitely consider buying vehicles from them in the future!

February 19, 2013

I was dreading buying a new car based on past experiences and what most people expect in a "car salesmen" situation. My experience at A.M. Maus and So...n was nothing like that. I called ahead to inquire about the Jeep I was purchasing, we went back and forth just a bit with both sides running our numbers. I had been researching Jeeps nationwide and had it narrowed down to this one and 2 others in MI and OH. Since A.M. Maus was the closest and priced the best, we started with Kimball. Rob, the sales associate that worked with me through the whole process from the phone calls to signing the papers - really contributed to making it as seamless and enjoyable as it was. Very fair and extremely honest. I would absolutely recommend A.M. Maus and Son.