• Excellent job Brandon!!!

Brandon did an excellent job of keeping me posted on timing and very professional and courtious.

• Service

The repair done on time and the Service Consultant Bryan Teague was very helpful & knowledgeable.

• LISA P

VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE.I WENT IN FOR AN OILCHANGE & MY WAIT WAS NOT LONG.THEY WASHED MY VEHICLE.I WAS VERY SATISFIED.

• Infinity of Charlotte Sonic buying experience

William, thanks for the stellar review and rating.

Our sales rep. Franceoa Soliman did an excellent job on the purchase of the Ram 1500 truck from introduction to signing the papers & the dealership is a great experience as well

William, thanks for the stellar review and rating.

• QX30 Purchase

Patricia, thank you the fantastic review.

Our sales person, Mo, was fantastic. I showed him the car I wanted which was in the showroom...but Inwantes one with all the safety features. It took him a day to find my perfect car!!!

Patricia, thank you the fantastic review.

• Service

Mike, thanks for the awesome review and rating. We appreciate the kind words, especially about the service department. Thanks!

The service was superior. Our service writer was extremely helpful,knowledgeable and professional; we will be requesting Bryan for our next service or issue with our QX80. While the service was fantastic the sales department no so much. While deciding which vehicle to purchase next, after my lease was up, we went to your dealership first to test drive and look at our options. I am not sure if our sales rep took us seriously (maybe since we arrived in our Sienna van). I understand when we arrived at your lot it was an hour before closing but when looking at the QX80 on the side lot the sales rep finally came out and we were asking about the QX80 and we were wanting to see the interior of the SUVs since we preferred to have a lighter interior color and see the options. He showed us one vehicle with dark interior but we wanted to see the others and he never went to get the keys to any of the other vehicles, and said that the lighter interior was out of our price point and still never let us physically in the other SUVs to weigh our options. It was a very windy and chilly day so we spend the time looking in the windows. Then he took us inside and said there was nothing he could do with our Sienna van then we asked questions about a smaller Infinity. Maybe the sales rep didn't feel we were serious buyers since we were asking the differences in vehicles. We left with the impressions that we were not taken as a serious buyer but the next day I made one phone call to a dealer in Florida and within a week we were down in Florida purchasing our QX80. The vehicle was not the lighter leather as we had hoped but none the less we did purchase but not at your dealership. Bryan the service writer, is why we would be back for service on our vehicle. I would recommend the service department not so sure about sales.

• Car service review

Neal is always professional and explains the service well.

Brenda, thank you for the great review and rating. Thanks!

Neal is always professional and explains the service well.

Brenda, thank you for the great review and rating. Thanks!

• Lack Luster Customer Service

I have been waiting several weeks for a return call from the service manager or GM of this location. Countless messages have been left in relation to this "fixing" my car and causing other major engine issues. Not what i expected from a superior name like Infiniti.

• No Hassle!

Whit, happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for sharing! We'll give Chris a shout out! Enjoy your car. See you next time.

I recently bought a Truck from Infiniti of Charlotte. Chris Bonner made buying a car easy. No pressure, no hassle, did I mention no pressure!!?!? He guided me through every step of the car buying process. If your looking for a new or used car/truck contact Chris at Infiniti you'll be glad you did!

• I love my new car!!!!!

Sarah, wonderful news! Thanks for the compliments on Ron and Julius! Glad to hear your questions were answered by our staff! Thanks again!

I was very pleased with the professionalism of Ron D. and Julius. They made this buying experience extremely easy for me. They answered all our questions and explained the process from beginning to end. It was the best car buying experience I've had so far. Did I mention I love my car!!!