Gold Star Motors

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Scott from soledad
    June 4, 2017

In the last 6 months I bought two vehicles from this dealership they exceeded All my expectations on the buying experience I would recommend this deal...ership to anyone looking to purchase a car or truck or truck

bad experience
    April 30, 2017

I had a financial representative assist me and he was so rude asked for a business card in case I had other questions rudely declined and said good ni...ght and walked away . Never will I buy a car from their.

service and parts dept for 2013 denali
    October 25, 2014

needed a remote key. traveled from San Benancio to prove ownership and have I.D. bought 2 keys to put car in neutral to be towed. got price and schedu...led a new remote. had car towed to dealership. was informed car ready next morning. had 11:30 appointment in monterey. went to dealership and long line at station to pay. was given 2 keys, no remote. when asked where remote was, it was not on order. simple question "why would we have vehicle towed in and not order a remote" back to parts dept. obvious we had to cancel the 11:30 appointment. i left not happy leaving my wife to wait. when i got back to San Benancio i called and she said they were trying to program a remote that had dead battery. when he asked to speak with service manager the employee said it would not do any good. he then told her to calm down when she said this is the last american car we would buy and definitely not from star motors. the parts man i dealt with the day before was nice and i do not think he is at fault. the several employees starting at the pay window and back to the parts department are not an asset to Star Motors. Jerry Wilkinson Salinas

car buying experience at goldstar motors
    February 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I just purchased used cars from goldstar motors in salinas. They have a huge inventory. Very friendly staff. No hassels. Play area an...d xbox for kids, if your dumb like me and take your child. Warm cookies and fresh popcorn made waiting for paperwork a whole lot better. Had a great experience. Ask for chris and billy!

Poor Way of Dealing with Customers Credit Info.
    September 9, 2013

I bought a vehicle from Gold Star at the beginning of June 2013. I was told, after giving my income information etc. to the salesmen Gill, that my cre...dit was approved for a loan. I was also told that my payments would be a certain amount and I had agreed to that amount. I later came to find out that Gill gave the financing department the wrong income information and they went on to run credit checks over and over, which has hurt my credit. Due to the false information I was given on the day I took the car home, my payments were more than what I had agreed to and my credit took a dive due to Gold Stars deceit.

Let me introduce myself. My name is William Cason with Gold Star Buick GMC. First let me thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedbac...k. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our services. I would like to reassure you that we try to make everyone's visit here as easy and pleasant as possible. Please give me a call on my personal cell 831-585-0018 so we can handle this as quickly as possible! I look very forward to hearing from you.

Friendly Dealership with Great Service
    August 24, 2013

Loved this place. Dealership seems very alive and salespeople are friendly and knowledgeable without being pushy. Buying took a bit longer than I thou...ght but still a good experience.

Thanks for the review! If there is anything else I can do give me a call! William Cason 831-585-0018

A real good experience!
    April 30, 2013

I was very pleased with the Internet Sales person I worked with. He was very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. The dealer was asking a little ...much at first for the vehicle but I was able to work out a deal and I am very pleased with the quality of the car. I would strongly recommend.

Thank you for the honest review! We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again! If there is anything else you need in the meantime plea...se just give me a call. William Cason 831-585-0018

Friendly but deceiving
    February 26, 2013

I went in to purchase my very first car ever. I'm a college student and was looking for a car to get me to school and work. They were very friendly an...d the process was very quick. I walked out with a brand new car that same day. I got a call from the guy who did my paper work a week later with "good news" that my payment was going to be lower and a overall a better deal, we re did the contract and I thought I was done. Nope. I got another call that the bank didn't approve me. I had been driving the car for a month and they wanted it back. It was a nightmare and not a good experience at all. The bad thing is I recommended this place to a friend and he also got his car taken away with two weeks. why gold star? Why do you have to be so shady?

Thank you for the review and I am very sorry to hear you were not pleased with the service you received from us. Please give me a call so we can see i...f there is anything we can do to fix this. We want all our customers to be happy and pleased with every visit they make to Gold Star Buick GMC. Please give me a call on my personal cell 831-585-0018. I look forward to hearing from you. William Cason with Gold Star Buick GMC

Great service
    January 9, 2013

My daughter went to Goldstar for me while I was out of the country, they found me exactly what I was looking for in my price range. I am extremly sati...sfied with my car, thank you Vicki!!

Glad to hear it! If there is anything we can do please let us know! Thank you for taking the time to write a honest review! William Cason 831-585-001...8

Great!
    May 25, 2012

Really easy to work with. I got a great deal. Thank you guys SO much!!!

Your Welcome! If there is anything we can do down the road let us know. Please keep us in mind on your next car buying adventure! William Cason 831-5...85-0018

Gold Star Motors