974 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of North Coast Auto Mall from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing Experience!!!

Thank you Megan!

I can say that this was not the first place that I went looking for a pre-owned car, but it was definitely the last place that I visited because they had what I was looking for, at a great price, and even got me a lower interest rate then my own bank could get me. Seriously, from the time I first called until the time my temp plate was on my new ride, everyone at North Coast Auto Mall was incredibly friendly, helpful, and no-pressure. I'm definitely going to tell my friends and family to come here when they need a new vehicle

Thank you Megan!

• Do not care about

I contacted them 3 times asking for a copy of the history of the car I was interested in. The first time 'John' asked me to go there for a test drive; I explained I was not in the area and repeated I wanted the history first. He promised he would send a copy, and never did. After a few days, I contacted again asking for the same and got the same answer from John, and for sure never had that. Either they do not need to sell a car, or something is not good in that history report; either way, I better look elsewhere.

• Great

I am in love with my Honda, Eugene Katz was very helpful I would recommend my friends and family to Miami Car Credit

• Streamline Process.

We found our van online Corey and Marissa helped us with all information we needed before stopping out, we then made the trip. The van was all we expected and the price point was spot on.

• Corey!

My mom and dad both have cadillacs, we found NCAM online and I found a great CTS. Corey had it cleaned up when i arrived and the entire process was smooth.

• Great place to get variety of pre-owned cars

This place is great when you need to multiple cars at the same location. The customer service is good too

• 2025 Chevy equinox
    May 16, 2017

Took my Chevy 2015 equinox in to northcoast auto mall servicing center to have passenger door looked at.Tje service was very prompt and my wait time was minimal.thanks for addressing my concerns Chris Adams and Paul.

• Nick C was fantastic
    May 15, 2017

Nick C was low pressure , helpful and found my best car and bang for my buck. If you go to this dealership make sure you ask for Nick.

• Nick C
    May 15, 2017

Nick C was an absolute dream to work with with. Ill definitely be going back for future vehicle purchases. He made the transition so easy

• Nick C was great

If you go to this dealership I would recommend you ask for Nick C. He was fair low pressure and get me the best deal possible.