• Great experience

Great experience they were very helpful and worked hard to get me going!!!

Great experience they were very helpful and worked hard to get me going!!!

• Thanks Pitts Toyota for a great buying experience

I highly recommend buying a vehicle from Pitts Toyota. The staff is professional, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I would like to extend a special thank you to Cliff Capman for everything I just stated, as well as being patient with me. I was trying to decide between a Subaru and a Toyota and Cliff was reassuring through the entire process. Buying a vehicle is a big deal and for me it needs to be a positive experience! I got everything I wanted, at a great price and they even delivered my vehicle over 300 miles to get it to me. Thank you Pitts Toyota!

• F 150

This dealership is Johnny on the spot!! Fixed all the things I could find with my used car in just a few days and the detail of the car was great!!

Thank you for shopping with Pitts Toyota! We appreciate your business!

Thank you for shopping with Pitts Toyota! We appreciate your business!

• Cadillac SRX

Thank you for shopping with Pitts Toyota!

My purchase for my Cadillac SRX was a wonderful experience! I had the most polite helpful Salesman named Cliff and Mr. Pitts made sure I got a great deal! Wonderful people to work with!! Highly recommend Pitts!

• Awesome Experience!!

Thank you for shopping with Pitts Toyota!

Awesome experience with our sales consultant, Cliff Capman and Pitts Toyota. It is evident that Cliff cares about his customers. He is always attentive to our needs, trustworthy, very knowledgeable of all vehicles, answers all questions, and detailed at explaining all features on the vehicle after the purchase. Excellent service, easy process, no pressure. We will always rely on Cliff to place us in the PERFECT vehicle. He is the most helpful sales consultant we have ever used.

• Awesome Experience!

Thank you for making a #PittsStop!

Awesome experience with our sales associate, Cliff Capman and Pitts Toyota. Cliff cares about us and it is evident with his attentiveness to our needs. Cliff is very trustworthy and extremely knowledgeable about all of the vehicles. Always caring about what we want, diligently answering any concerns or questions, focused on finding the perfect vehicle for us, and seeing that we understand all of the features before leaving the dealership after our purchase. Very happy with the excellent service we received at Pitts and will always rely on Cliff to help us find that PERFECT vehicle!! Cliff Capman is the most helpful salesman we have ever dealt with.

Thank you for making a #PittsStop!

• First car experience

Cliff Capman was very honest and did everything possible to make our experience possible.

• Florida

Thank you for shopping with us at www.pittstoyota.com!

I'm from Florida and bought a 2012 Honda Civic from here for a great price. Cliff Capman was very helpful throughout the buying process and had a driver send down the car to my home the next day. I love the car, it feels great and drives amazing. 5/5

Thank you for shopping with us at www.pittstoyota.com!

• Mr mee

My sales person Cliff Chapman, was not pushey.honest and seemed to have my best interest at heart. He made the whole buying experience very easy

Thank you for shopping with us Sidney!

Thank you for shopping with us Sidney!

• Big red

Thank you for making another #PittsStop Zak!

I boult two cars from Pitts Toyota of Dublin Georgia it's about a 2 Hour Dr. one way for me and my wife i've been looking for three months for a vehicle i've ran a crossed a Rav-4 4x4 at this particular dealership but at the time wasn't financially able to buy it but my wife and I really liked it so Mr. Cliff and his manager work something out for me and my wife to hold it for us for a few weeks until we was able to put down a nice down payment thank y'all so I a few months later I decided I wanted a pick up truck A particular kind that is hard to fine so they look for 6 to 8 weeks for me but could never find exactly what I was looking for so Mr. Cliff being the kind person he is send me some pictures of a truck they just got in looked even better than what I was wanting and asked if I liked it so the next day I took a trip up there after work when I left the dealership with my new truck I left with more than just a truck A good friend now Mr. Cliff I would just like to say thank you for all the aggravation I put you through and thank you for being a friend and all the help you give me and my wife and converting me into the Toyota dude I am today .Thanks, DUDE

Thank you for making another #PittsStop Zak!