Gilroy Chevrolet Cadillac

• Cruze

Back in July my husband and I purchased a Used Chevy Cruze for my Mother in Law. When we went to the dealership we were greeted by a lovely woman named Brianna Calamia who was very knowledable, and knew what kind of car we needed to fit my Mother in laws needs. She made the process super easy! And was able to get us in and out super quick! Not only was my mother in law super surprised by her car, but was also comforted by the fact she was able to ask the Sales Rep how to do things (Bluetooth and etc) I am writing this review because Brianna went above and beyond for us, and we are super grateful! Our new Chevy Cruze makes us feel at ease, because of its reliability and we don't have to worry about our mom anymore!

• Thank you GIlroy Chevrolet! :)

Marco was wonderful! Great customer service and made my first car purchasing moment a pleasant experience. Definitely would recommend him. Thank you Marco!

Marco Andrade was very Helpful in our purchase, completely satisfy with the service at Gilroy Chevrolet Cadilac.

• Thank you Marco Andrade and Gilroy Chevrolet!

Thank you for outstanding service once again! This will be the third car I bought here at Gilroy Chevrolet and I am extremely satisfied.

Marco Andrade is the BEST! I was in an immediate need to get a new car. He was understanding on my financial needs and gave me his honest opinion. He helped me lease a 2017 Chevy Cruze Hatchback! Thank you Marco, I love my new car!

• Review

Very easy buying process. Straightforward not a pushy process.

Very easy buying process. Straightforward not a pushy process.

• The way purchasing a car should be!

Richard and Dave were welcoming, easy going and made my car buying experience stress free and simple. I would highly recommend them - thank you!

• Best car buying experience

I was very pleased with my recent purchase from Gilroy Chevrolet. I had the pleasure of having Marco Andrade as my salesperson. He made every effort to not only place me in the perfect vehicle to fit my budget and needs, but to make me feel valued. He address my concearns with FACTS, which is something not usually found with car salesman. I was comfortable the entire time and did not feel pressured or hassled into the purchase. Also spoke with Dave who was amazing as well. Because of them I will be a lifetime customer. Couldn't have left more excited.

I want to thank salesmen Marco Andrade for the awesome service. Me being a first time buyer made my experience hassle-free! so in love with my 2009 Chevy Silverado Thank you Gilroy Chevrolet Cadillac!

• Thank you Gilroy Chevrolet Cadillac !

Completely satisfied with the service!!! Marco Andrade presented me with a hassle-free buying experience Thank you so mach Gilroy Chevrolet Cadillac!!!!!!