Average based on 10 reviews
  • mr davis

great people to do business with nice cars a good price thanks Mr Zee i was in and out .

• Great Deal

The one and only dealer that they got me approved, wonderful people to deal with. I am very satisfied with my truck. I will send all my friends to them.

• BEST DEALER IN TOWN

Very satisfied with my vehicle. Great financing. They took good care of me. Best dealer I have ever went to. I will recommend them to every body.

• Satisfied BUYER

I am very pleased with the deal I got. I have bad credit, but they worked with me and put me in very nice car. They are very friendly and helpful. I will recommend them to all my friends and family.

• Happy Customer

I am so happy with mu purchase of the 2013 Nissan. They gave me a very good price and very nice car. It was so easy to deal with them.

• Exttremely happy and satisfied customer!!!

My family has been very loyal customers to Z & A Auto Sales for over 10 years. Zee provides quality customer service and ensures that you leave with the car that is perfect for you. Even after making your car purchase, Z & A continues to provide dedicated quality service in ensuring that your car experience is one that is reliable and great. They work with you and genuinely strive to put you in a car that is great for you. This is my second car purchase from Z&A and it definitely will not be my last!!!

• SUPER DEAL

I GOT THE BEST DEAL FOR MY CAR. THEY WERE SO HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. THEY MADE MY PURCHASING EXPERIANCE VERY PLEASENT. I AM GOING TO RECOMAND ALL MY FRIENDS TO GO TO THEM.

• VERY AWESOME SERVICE AND VERY GOOD CUTOMER CARE

HELP ME WALK OUT WITH A GOOD RUNNING THEY VERY RESONABLE AND WILL WORK WITH YOU VERY GOOD AUTO SALES PLACE I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO COME HERE AWESOME PLACE TO GET A CAR

• Grat cars and service.

Grate place to do business with. Very happy with my Purchase.

Grate place to do business with. Very happy with my Purchase.

• Great Service, Great Cars and friendly Enivorment.

A nice place to do business with. Great help with financing. Very happy with my purchase. I recommend everyone to come here.