Taylor Chevrolet

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 628 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 4, 2017

Jasen Raby was awesome, very helpful and friendly to me and my wife. This was one of the best experiences I've had in purchasing a car. I would recomm...end everybody I know to him based on how I was treated. He is very accommodating and his door is always open and in the end I could see he was just as happy for me as I was when driving my new Premier Traverse off the lot!!!

We're happy to hear that Jasen provided you with the best car buying experience you have ever had! We truly do appreciate the recommendation and value... your business. Thank you for choosing us!

March 28, 2018

I had a wonderful salesman, Chris Jones. He understood that I drive the 150 miles to get to this dealership; so I needed everything ready to go. The... process was very quick and hassle free. I would recommend him and this dealership to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle. Tell him what you want and he will find it. I'm very pleased with my truck.

Jackie, Thank you for your recent 5 star rating and wonderful review. We regularly sell vehicles to customers out of our area and appreciate you takin...g the trip to buy from Chris and Taylor Chevy! Have a wonderful week! Alysia Schuler Customer Experience Manager alysias@taylorchevy.com

March 25, 2018

A very good experience. Fast, friendly service In and out in no time. I love my vehicle and would definitely get another from this dealership. No ha...ssles.

Jamaal, Thank you for your 5 star rating and wonderful review. If you have a Facebook or Google account we would love a 5 star rating there as well. I...f you should ever need anything feel free to reach out to your salesperson or myself. Alysia Schuler Customer Experience Manager alysias@taylorchevy.com

March 13, 2018

Wow the used car manager and the assistant manager Kurt has to be the rudest managers I have ever had to deal with! I will never send any one to this ...place for anything!!

Anita, Unfortunately we have no record of you being a customer of ours. Have a wonderful day. Alysia Schuler Customer Experience Manager

February 5, 2018

Our sales person Brian Conover is the best person my wife and I ever dealt with in buying a car. He knows what customer satisfaction truly is.

Tom Bloomfield, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Taylor Chevrolet. If you have a Facebook or Google ...account we would love a 5 star rating there as well. If you should ever need anything feel free to reach out to your salesperson or myself. Alysia Schuler Customer Experience Manager alysias@taylorchevy.com

December 3, 2017

I've had a very good experience at the dealership, been there too many times with vehicle problems , factory issues

Thank you for your review, Jan! We are so pleased to hear you had a good experience with us! Come back and see us again soon!

November 8, 2017

Bought a used equinox from Taylor Chevy, was a very quick smooth transaction. Flo found me exactly what I needed and test driving a car within a half ...hour. Buying it was a breeze and they even found a bank that could give me a better interest rate on my loan so I went that route. To make things even better, the car had some issues 3 months later and even though I doubled the the dealership warranty mileage coverage and denied the extended warranty, Taylor Chevy gave me an unbelievable deal in repairing the car. Thank you, Jen. Will absolutely be recommending them to anyone shopping for a used car.

Hey Tim, Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience at our dealership. It's good to know that our team has taken such great care of you ...before and after the deal. That commitment to our customers is what our dealership is all about. Thank you for your excellent review, and we hope you're enjoying your Equinox!

November 4, 2017

Taylor Chevrolet recently repaired my vehicle and I couldn't be happier! My service advisor, Jennifer, was very friendly, knowledgeable and made the e...ntire process easy. Not only was she able to provide detailed information about the repairs, she also provided me with a vehicle during the service time and worked within my budget of what I was able to afford. My vehicle was returned in a timely manner and runs great. I highly recommend her and Taylor Chevrolet!

Traci, thank you very much for the kind words. We're glad Jennifer was so helpful to you during your service visit. We appreciate your time and lettin...g us know about your experience. Thank you for the future recommendations and we hope you have a great week!

November 1, 2017

The Tech Service Rep was a very courteous professional. ...

Thank you for letting us know about your visit, Humayun. We're very pleased you had a pleasant experience and hope you have a great weekend.

October 27, 2017

Made the buying experience easy. No pressure sales. Explained everything in detail. Ms. Lowman outstanding sales person. Very knowledgeable and good l...istener.

Ralph, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit. We're glad you had a great visit with Ms. Lowman and appreciate the positive wor...ds. We hope you have a great week and enjoy the new wheels!

Taylor Chevrolet