The Highline Car Connection

(4.5) 175 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

4.5
175 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of The Highline Car Connection from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent

Mike B and Lou were incredibly helpful, professional and friendly throughout the entire car buying process. At no point did I ever feel pressured the ...way I have at other dealerships in the past. I left with exactly the car I wanted and would recommend Highline to anyone.

Overall Experience

• Excellent place to go for a car

My girlfriend and I were searching for a new Wrangler and stumbled upon one of their ads on Facebook Marketplace. Called in and spoke with Charlie who... was immediately very friendly and more than willing to answer any questions I had. Upon arrival we were greeted with friendly faces and a clean environment. We came to a deal without any hassle, the pricing was fair, and they gave us an excellent offer on our trade in. Luke helped us finalize all the paperwork and we were on our way. Highly recommend checking this place out if you are in the marked for a used car.

• Smoothest Vehicle Purchase EVER

I found a car online listed at Highline Car Connection through a google search. All of the listed cars seemed to be in exceptional condition so I took... the hour and half drive to check them out. Just as I saw online, in person they were all clean, detailed and ran good, no glitches. From the moment I walked in the door until the moment I drove off the lot with my new car I was impressed. The week prior I had gone to a large car dealership and felt extremely pressured and overwhelmed and not interested in looking at cars after that. My salesman, Charlie, was patient while I test drove numerous cars, there was no pressure and he was helpful pointing me in the direction of what I was looking for in a car. The finance transaction along with registration and insurance was very quick and worry free on my end. My car left the lot looking showroom quality. The owner and salesman were a pleasure to work with, both laid back and no pressure. I am glad I stumbled across Highline Car Connection. With their professionalism, honesty & patience I will highly recommend them to family & friends and be a repeat customer.

Overall Experience

• Excellent service, honest, no pressure sales.

Peter was honest, provided a car fax without me asking, I was able to test drive 2 cars without Peter joining me which I really appraciated. They also... provided competitive financing. This was the nicest experience i have had purchasing a car.

• Professional , courteous , family oriented

I recently changed jobs and had a baby , so I was looking for a newer vehicle that gets good gas mileage and was good for a growing family . After se...arching for a month, I found the vehicle that I wanted . It was a Chrysler Town and country . Highline car connection had the best price and their vehicle had the lowest mileage . When I called I spoke with Peter . He was a pleasure to deal with . When I went to look at the car it was fully detailed and serviced including new tires, brakes and rotors . Peter and Lou had me financed, registered, and insured in a hour . I would recommend them to anyone. If you buy a car with Highline Car Connection, you will be glad you did!

• Great customer service

I came to this dealership for my first car and they're customer service was outstanding. All of the staff were very friendly and they even helped me f...ind financing with little credit history and no cosigner!! Pete was very patient when it came to the insurance giving me a problem. I defiantly recommend this place to anyone looking to get a good used car.

Overall Experience

• Nice, polite service and good value vehicles

Mike was very friendly and respectful and was helpful in sending me the Carfax upon my request. Although I did not end up purchasing a vehicle here, ...he returned my deposit quickly and without any hassles or questions. I would not hesitate to shop here again.

• Excellent service

They fellas are great. Purchasing a car from them was by far the easiest I???ve ever experienced, and I???ve purchased several cars before

• Pleasant experience

Found a vehicle online and called to inquire. The response was prompt and professional. I was able to test drive vehicle and was pleased that it was a...dvertised honestly and priced fairly. Purchased the vehicle and drove away within the hour.

• Cadillac EXT's

Stopped by for a quick browse. Looked at a Cadillac but still waiting for a 2013/2014 Cadillac EXT.

The Highline Car Connection