3.0
  • Go somewhere else!

I got a fair deal on my new car that I bought. I asked for a new battery because the car had been sitting in the showroom for 2 years & when I checked they had not been replaced they just charged it. I also asked for an air exchange in my tires to Nitrogen & they said they don't have it on site? The car was cleanish at delivery but not detailed the way a new car should be. The temporary tag was printed wrong with no showing expiration date & I got an excuse that it's no problem & they printed it off wrong? My low tire pressure came on when I was half way home indicating that I had low pressure on all tires & one was half flat? It went through service & had an oil change & tire rotation but they didn't check the tire pressure? Seriously failed on all little details. All I got was sorry & what can we do to fix it but won't actually do anything for me? If you are going to sell cars know your vehicles! The salesman fumbled through basics & I had to set up everything myself including the Sirius XM which I only got 3 months instead of the promised 6 & the dealer said it was out of their hands. If I didn't like the car I bought I would have taken it back. They seriously need to do some retraining & housecleaning. I will NOT take my car there for anything. I will find another more competent dealership with better customer service.

• Good Service

I recommend seeing Jason Hicks at Butler Ford in Milledgeville. He's a good guy and listens to what you are interested in rather than pushing a particular vehicle. I believe I received a fair deal. Finance Director Tracy Burrell was also very accommodating. I have done business at Butler for years and I am well pleased with both the Ford and Honda dealerships in Milledgeville.

• Cars not there - Poor Customer Service

I am writing this to hopefully prevent others from the having the same colossal waste of time that I had. This is a long review but the just of it is that the car I went to look at wasn't there and they dinged my credit and told me they wasn't. The following is the explained details. I was looking on the internet for a good low mileage new/used Kia and came across one that interested me. When I inquired about this vehicle, I was contacted by phone and email from Butler Honda/Ford of Milledgeville. I was contacted by Danielle from internet sales. I will spare you the whole conversation and only tell you the high points. Me: "I am interested in the 2015 Kia Soul do you still have this vehicle? Danielle: "We do still have that Kia available, when could I schedule you to come and take a look at the vehicle and test drive it." Me: "This is Wednesday, how about I get a partial day off work and come by Friday" Danielle: "Ok! sounds great see you at 1pm Friday". The short of the email that I was sent: "Have you had a chance to test drive the Soul? I would like to schedule a time for a test drive. Are you be available over the next few days?" I listed the conversation and email above so you will understand why I am so disgusted. I asked off work and drove 60 miles/1 hour and 15 minutes to look at this vehicle. When we arrived we were greeted at the door by Salesman A and he requested Danielle to come to the sales floor. This salesman said that he would start the process and get my information started, after starting this process Danielle appeared and told us and Salesman A that Salesman B will finish our paperwork since he was getting the car for her. During our conversation with Salesman B, we found out that the car was not available to be looked at because it was in South Carolina. When we asked why we would be asked to come in and see a vehicle they didn't have, we were told that Danielle didn't know that it was not in Ga. I find it hard to believe that salesman do not know what inventory is on their lot and if their system doesn't show this, who wouldn't go and verify before the customer arrives. I forgot to mention that I spoke to Danielle again on Friday morning and told her I would be in a couple of hours early, so she knew I was coming in and still didn't verify the location of the car. During the conversation with Salesman B he had stepped out for a second and returned, later we realized that the piece of paper that had my information on it was no longer on the desk, so my wife asked if they were running our credit. Salesman stated "no our credit manager is just looking at your info and that doesn't do anything to your credit" My wife stated: "the only reason I am asking is because that piece of paper is no longer on your desk and we want to use our own financing company" Salesman: "No we don't do that until someone has picked a vehicle out and is interested in purchasing" Wife's phone: " Bing Bing" My wife: "Wow that's my phone sending me an alert that someone is doing something with our credit and it says it is your company" Salesman: "Oh Uh! Well he is just looking at it and because he knows from just looking at it if he can get you into a car and it only takes off like a point or two". The conversation continues and the salesman states that he can get the car down here by end of day if we would like to see it. We told him that would be a hard promise with there being snow storms. I told him that I didn't want to hold him to a promise he probably couldn't keep and that when and if he got the Kia to Ga or another Kia like it to call me. The Sales Manager told me he would do what he could to get the car back to Ga because he didn't want me to find another one. It has now been six days and no one has called. I know this was long but I wanted people to know this company is not up front with their inventory or their intentions. Be careful! Oh and I did find what I was looking for somewhere else with factory warranty.

• Purchasing a vehicle

Tabitha Griffin is an excellent salesperson. She adds value to the experience because she is professional and truly cares about the satisfaction of the customer. I will refer Tanitha's sales expertise to anyone I come in contact with who may be seeking to purchase a vehicle.

• Running a scam

I went in with a contest mailer saying I own one of 5 prizes - new car, atv, jetski,tv, or 2000 dollar gift card. I showed the mailer and the salesman told me he wanted to register me so I asked why. He said he needed to register me for their big sale. I told him I did not want to register for a sale because I did not wish to buy anything, I just wanted to know what prize I won. He said I won a 5 dollar gift certificate. When I showed him that the mailer stated I won one of the 5 prizes, but he said in the small print it says that if you don't win one of the 5 you will win the 5 dollar gift certificate. This to me is and obvious scam to get people to come in to the dealership. How did he instantly know that I won the certificate. Was it because I didn't want to buy anything or is that what everyone who comes in wins? Either way he did nothing to check he just said thats all I won.

• Bad situation turned positive!

Thanks to the general manager for resolving an issue posted 12/26. Thanks for working with the family! Customer service demonstrated!

• Concern for the Customer

The dealership's general manager stepped up and made the best of a bad situation. Customer satisfaction is their number one goal! Thanks!

• Will put you in a car regardless of the situation

If you a senior of poor mental state,financially restricted and not fit to drive safely the this dealership will put you in a new car.

• Purchasing New Truck