• Great palce buy a car

I well go back I took my old buick in though they would not help they where a help for us. I well buy car carmaxx againg after been with south kia AAA+++++

• Excellent customer service

Mr. Martinez was so nice and helpful. He even took the time to explain some things I was lost on the very next day I called. This is my 3rd time at the Dallas location. And I must say they have always been so nice and helpful

• My service

Great service as always! They always take great care of me and my car while we are there.

• Service

The visit to SW KIA was very pleasant. All my questions were answered and Daniel is the greatest.

• Service Department Rocks

I will drive by (3) Kia dealerships to bring my car for even a basic oil change. The staff at the service center is always willing to go above the call and duty to ensure that your visit with them exceeds expectations. My service technician, Omar Martinez is the best in the entire state of Texas. Omar is very knowledgeable when it comes to servicing the Kia, keeps you informed when it comes to the maintenance of your car. Most importantly, very professional and always smiling regardless how busy he is. Thanks OMAR!!!!

• Happy customer

Best place to buy a car. Quick, easy and no hassle. I would definitely come back and recommend Southwest Kia in the future.

• Great experience!!

I highly recommend Southwest Kia of Dallas! This was the easiest and smoothest car buying experience I have ever had! Ashley Swearingen was my sales consultant and she was very friendly, informative, and helped me with step of the car buying experience.

• Great Customer Service in the service department!!

Great experience when I took my car in for service. I was Immediately greeted when I pulled into the service area. I was offered free snacks and water. The waiting area has free wifi computers and a tv. The waiting are was brightly lite and very clean. Great service Great place

• Great Customer Service!!

Southwest KIA has GREAT customer service. From the minute I pulled up, the service personnel were there to greet me with a smile. I believed I was even greeted by the service manager. As I entered the building to wait for my car to be serviced, I was offered snacks and free water. The waiting area was nice and clean, with free wi-fi and a tv to watch as I waited. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE from beginning to end!!!!

• Great first experience!

I bought my car from the Rockwall location and took it to the Dallas location for my first service. I received great service and glad I took it there. Would recommend for anyone.