461 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Extremely helpful and friendly

I went in to the dealership looking to replace a vehicle that had been recently totaled. Corey was extremely helpful. He listened to what I felt was best for my family and helped me purchase my new vehicle. I wish I would have stopped in sooner.

• New car
    June 26, 2017

I would highly recommend this place everything went so smooth. Joe Franco was the best he did everything in his power to get me in a new car. I would recommend seeing him and I will be returning for my next new car

• Quick Service
    June 26, 2017

The customer service was great! All my questions were answered quickly that I asked. They worked very hard to get me payments that was to my liking

• Very good
    June 23, 2017

I told Nate exactly what I wanted to spend. He never even tried to go over that amount. I never felt pressured at ant time.

• My salesman Todd Tunk was exceptional.
    June 15, 2017

Todd got 2 cars for me to test drive. One battery was dead, he had to get battery charged. It was extremely hot outside. He worked with me to get best deal without pressuring me. Helped look up comparable pricing.Took time to show me what every button was for.Also want to give shout out to Dave in financing for working so hard for best interest rate. They made my experience much less stressful. Thanks guys

• Good experience in rossen dealer @ 27th st.
    June 13, 2017

Good deals in the Nissan. Good costumer service. It's a long process in the paper work, but worthy the waiting. Appreciate the time of Reina & Kathy from the Nissan dealer @ 27th St in Milwaukee.

• Great service!!.. Great salespeople!!
    June 10, 2017

I came to this dealership 3 years ago, did not buy a car due to the fact that i need to get my credit stablished a little. Josue Pantoja was the first car salesman that i sat down with, he tried in helping me out the first time but my credit was poor, 2 years later i decided to come back and sat down with the same sales person Josue Pantoja and this time I can say he worked with me and got me into the car I wanted. Josue Pantoja is a great sales guy.

• Best experience!!
    June 6, 2017

I could not be happier with my purchase. Our saleman, Nate, is wonderful. He found the car that we were looking for and in our price range. He made the buying experience a calm one and answered every question, no matter how complicated. I am glad he was the guy to help us.

• great service
    June 5, 2017

Josh has been great to work with, I recommend him to any one who wishes to buy a car. Rosen has been a great place to buy a car from . so far I have purchased three and will use in the future.

• Awesome experience
    June 2, 2017

We've been dealing with Rossen for at least 20 years. This experience with Eric Tharp has been one of the best we've had. Love Rosen. Thanks.