Diamond Jim's Motorcars

Call This Dealer

Used

• Diamond Jim's
    October 31, 2017

I traded in my car for a newer used car. I was impressed how friendly and helpful everyone was. Nick and Jared were so helpful, they made my process... go smooth and effortlessly. They have a great selection of cars. I will defiantly go back and I will recommend Diamond Jim's to my friends and family.

Thank You Natalie!

Traded my used car
    July 13, 2017

i traded in my car and bought a newer used car. Every thing about my buying experience was excellent. They are caring and knowledgeable people. I h...ighly recommend them.

BEST SMALL DEALERSHIP IN MKE AREA
    July 8, 2017

Turk and his staff at Diamond Jim's went above and beyond for my husband and I. When we had our first appointment Turk was just finishing up with anot...her customer, his office manager came out and helped us. She showed us around and was very knowledgeable. Turk went above and beyond to make sure our deal was what we were looking for. We will be back in the future for another vehicle.

Frustrating! Terrible
    June 27, 2017

Simply emailed asking if the car was still available and asked them to tell me a little more about the car. Not one person from this dealership simply... called or emailed me back answering specific questions about the car I wanted to potentially buy. All they wanted to do was flip me to a different car and ask me vague questions about what I was looking for. After emailing them twice letting them know I just wanted to know about this one car - they still never answered me. Instead they emailed me 3 times with generic info and a list of questions they wanted me to answer, instead of answering my questions.

Amazing !
    May 26, 2017

I bought at 2013 Nissan Sentra and three weeks later my transmission went out. Not only did they give me a loaner car at no cost to me , they replaced... my transmission without requiring a 200$ deductible. Tony (owner on 97 and greenfield ) was so patient with me - I know I was a hard customer. But he did AMAZING at making sure my needs were met regardless. And the loaner car I had was even nice and ran really good for a 2008 with 103k miles ! I would suggest diamond jims to anyone and also buy another car from there again ! Loved it ! Great experience

No good
    December 26, 2016

I went there on dec 15th which was my birhtday to purchase a car and possible do a trade in and the sale person tony beat around the bush and said he ...would call the bano in the morning. He didnt take the trade he told us ti sale it. I call tony about my check stubs i needed them so he said they were there. When bi got there he said nothing about the bank. Long story short i went somewhere else. Their whole service is no good dont go to any of there lots.

Great experience
    July 23, 2016

Bought a used car from Ross. He was very helpful, answered all of my questions, explained everything in detail, and the only surprise I ended up with... was how easy the process was!

Diamond Jims
    July 23, 2016

This is the second time my family and I have experienced great professionalism and trust at this Car Lot. I was thoroughly pleased. Thanks so much for... this experience. Our salesperson Ross was so patient, understanding and trained about the cars. All around, this was a remarkable, amazing experience. Recommended Diamond Jims and Ross to friends/family when looking to purchase a vehicle!

great customer service
    July 23, 2016

Went in a few days ago just looking, wasn't sure what kind of car, but slowly trying to find the right one. Although I couldn't quite find what I was... looking for the salesman Ross helped me every step of the way. He was very friendly and patient with all my questions! I would recommend anyone who goes there to work with him.

Great dealership, ask for Ross
    July 23, 2016

I would highly recommend DIamond Jims to anyone looking for quality help and a great buying experience. My salesman Ross was extremely helpful and I ...was never pressured or guided, I was there to get the real feel of a few different models and he was more than patient and very knowledgeable, I will definitely be coming back for my final purchase and have already told friends of how easy the whole process has been

Diamond Jim's Motorcars