• Traded in 2005 Beetle for a 2010 Toyota Corolla

Jesse, Stony, and Buddy was very helpful to my husband and I would be going back for another vehicle. Yours Truly Frank & Carol Williams

• Low pressure experience and good service and price

This is the second car I purchased with Rob Ibarra as the salesman. He has good customer focus and explains everything well. He and Rick Bowen went out of there way to find me the car I wanted. Bill in accounting explained things well.

Thank you for recognizing your experience at our store, Rich and Janet. We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! We will share your comments with Rob, Rick, Bill and the rest of our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, The Gerald Jones Audi Team (706) 228-6900

• Love my car

Love this place! Rob is helpful and very caring. He made this process so easy. We are pleased with our car and thrilled with the customer service.

• great service

prompt i do not like to use more words than necessary! i will not fill out a survey that demands a certain number of words!!!!

• Great service

Follow up detail on customer service is excellent, I appreciate the follow up calls and email messages to ensure my experience was great.

• Prompt, professional, friendly

Prompt, professional, friendly service. I called on a Friday and the car was delivered to me on Saturday! Everything was handled very efficiently.

• Excellent service, patience, accommodating.

Knowledge, patience, quality of service was great. Facility for clients was very accommodating. Service completed a timely manner. Each visit has been a great experience.

• They put me in a new A6

Courteous Staff that ensured I left a satisfied costumer. Although I wholeheartedly dislike the process of buying a car, they made it as fast and painless as possible.

• Great service and customer care.

Cliff Williams always gives me the best customer service. A very professional Staff Member. After every experience there is go over what was to be done and the process. My car was always ready was estimated.

• Excellent Service

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful with not only servicing my car but also answering any of my questions. I highly recommend this dealership!