Gerald Jones VW/Audi

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Traded in 2005 Beetle for a 2010 Toyota Corolla
    April 30, 2012

Jesse, Stony, and Buddy was very helpful to my husband and I would be going back for another vehicle. Yours Truly Frank & Carol Williams

First Audi Purchase
    April 4, 2018

Gerald Jones made buying my first Audi a positive experience. I would recommend Rob Ibarra and the team at Gerald Jones to anyone looking to buy a ca...r.

It was a pleasure to read about your first Audi buying experience working with Rob and our team. Congratulations on your new vehicle! It's delightful ...to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, The Gerald Jones Audi Team (706) 228-6900

Great place great people
    March 20, 2018

When I walked in I was shown the great amount of appreciation for coming to Gerald Jones and choosing them to by my next commercial vehicle. It surely... paid off when I got a really good deal and not having a put too much down. I am very thankful for Rob Ybarra and Gerald Jones

Thank you for your review! We're glad to have Rob on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. Feel free to let us know if yo...u have any concerns about your vehicle. Take care! Regards, The Gerald Jones Volkswagen Audi Team

New Audi Purchase
    February 18, 2018

Traded in our Q5 for a new Q7. Service was fast, fair, and efficient. Good folks to deal with. We are very happy with our vehicle and deal.

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit at our dealership, Terrell. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each and every purchase a...nd we hope you enjoy your new vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Best, The Gerald Jones Audi Team (706) 228-6900

Excellent Service and Price ! !
    February 12, 2018

The process, attention given, effort on their part to find the car we wanted, being upfront and honest in every area of the dealings and giving us a v...ery comfortable, informative and caring atmosphere to do a major purchase gets a 5 star rating. They seemed to be much more interested in satisfying the customer than in just selling a car. Hat's off to the entire staff and those that create this type of atmosphere.

Eddy, thank you for writing this amazing review for our team! We always appreciate customer feedback, and we are pleased to hear that our team provide...d a comfortable and welcoming visit. We hope to earn the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions. Regards, The Gerald Jones Audi Team (706) 228-6900

Breena
    December 12, 2017

Awesome customer service. No pressure at all. I enjoyed the complete buying experience!!

Thank you Rob, we love hearing from happy customers. We know that buying a car is an important decision and it's awesome to know that our team assiste...d you in such an efficient manner. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. All the best, The Gerald Jones Audi Team (706) 228-6900

Great conversation
    December 8, 2017

I am going to purchase another vehicle that is easier to get in and out of. The phone call from the dealer was insightful. I want that 4Runner or S...ubaru Outback.

We are very happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been efficient and pleasant. Our team takes customer service very seriously and we'...re thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our services. If you have any questions about pricing, please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, The Gerald Jones Audi Team (706) 228-6900

Easy buying experience!
    November 28, 2017

We recently bought a new vehicle and we had an fantastic experience. Rob thank you for all of your help and your awesome customer service!!

Reviews like yours are truly a breath of fresh air! Rob is truly an invaluable asset and we appreciate everything that he does. We will be sure to pas...s on your very kind compliments and we encourage you to call or stop by if there is anything else that we can do for you. All the best, The Gerald Jones Audi Team (706) 228-6900

2018 Q7
    November 27, 2017

Greeted friendly by Rob I. No hard pressure and knows the inventory very well. Assisted me with the purchase of a Q7. Absolutely wonderful automobi...le. Must see and test drive. Thanks, Rob I. and Audi. I love my new ride.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Rick! At Gerald Jones VW/Audi, we work very hard to provide each of our customer...s with a personalized and hassle-free experience. We are happy Rob was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Best, The Gerald Jones Audi Team (706) 228-6900

Low pressure experience and good service and price
    March 29, 2017

This is the second car I purchased with Rob Ibarra as the salesman. He has good customer focus and explains everything well. He and Rick Bowen went ou...t of there way to find me the car I wanted. Bill in accounting explained things well.

Thank you for recognizing your experience at our store, Rich and Janet. We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with a second car buying e...xperience that was just as good or better as the first! We will share your comments with Rob, Rick, Bill and the rest of our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, The Gerald Jones Audi Team (706) 228-6900

Gerald Jones VW/Audi