Terry Volkswagen Subaru

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 23, 2018

Darren Miller could not have been a better salesman! He knew exactly what cars suited my needs and narrowed down my search quickly based on the criteria... I gave him. He was very knowledgeable about everything and had a nice hustle to getting everything done quickly and efficiently. Darren was extremely professional, friendly, and his customer service was truly outstanding. I would and will highly recommend Darren, as well as Terry Volkswagen Subaru, to friends. Sincerely, Kyle Balchik

December 13, 2017

We always get excellent service with this dealer, and we especially like dealing with Nelson Harvey as we have purchased7 vehicles from them. And we like... their service department

December 12, 2017

The whole process was simple and easy. Nelson Harvey and Rick Norman were great. They followed up on every detail. I have purchased ten cars from Terry... VW Subaru and have had the identical experience every time.

December 8, 2017

The Terry dealership is a lovely, friendly, welcoming and very customer-service-oriented place to buy a car. I feel very fortunate that a friend recommend... them to me because a usually stressful search for a new car was so very easy and unexpectedly even enjoyable. Sales person, Darren Miller, treated me more like a friend than just a customer and answered all my questions and concerns to help me choose the right car for my needs. The sales transaction and paperwork were easy and without pressure of any kind. I highly recommend this dealership and feel it is well worth the 50 mile drive from my home for the confidence, reliability and peace of mind I experienced here. I have been told their service department is also top notch, so I look forward to a continued great relationship. I'm grateful for the opportunity to buy my care here.

November 28, 2017

I met Nelson when returning my GTI off lease. He made, what for me, was a stressful experience something that was everyday and relaxed. He made me feel... like I was the only person returning a car that day. Everyone connected with my experience, from VW credit to the dealership was a pleasure to work with. I will always recommend Terry VW to anyone wanting to buy or lease a car.

September 1, 2017

Well picked out a car, and I took it for a good test drive everything went well while I was gone and offer was drawn up and presented to me it was Within... the parameters that I would accept but there was a down payment needed when the cash down payment didn't go through I offered up a trade-in of an old car and some cash they got back in touch with me told me that I was $650 short of what they needed for a downpayment at the initial test drive there was no discussion of the price of the vehicle whatsoever so in my opinion if you couldn't come down five or six hundred dollars off of the top price that's not too good so I took my business elsewhere!!

August 13, 2017

Bad experience. Bought a used car but it fell through the cracks and took days to get the car. It arrived dirty on the inside and stilled reeking of cigarette... smoke. I was told that would be worked on.

Good Morning Missy, I'm sorry to hear that we failed to deliver an exceptional buying experience. If you could contact me at kdavis@terryvwsubaru.co...m, I would love to see what we can do to correct the problem and improve upon our service. Kevin Davis Sales Manager Terry VW Subaru kdavis@terryvwsubaru.com

March 14, 2017

I agreed to a price, got financing arranged and agreed to a pickup date. I was notified the day prior to pickup that they sold the SUV to someone else...... REALLY crappy way to do business. I walk in to the dealership today with check in hand for entire price and am told sorry, we notified you yesterday we sold it to someone else. I have bought two cars via bank checks in the past, but based on current reviews, they are not worth the time of day in the future... I can take my business and my $12500 check someplace else.

March 8, 2017

such a great experience! The Terry staff is second to none!

December 1, 2016

The team in the Service Department is always wonderful to me! Lindsey is so helpful with scheduling my appointments. I always feel safe in my vehicle because... the service advisors Delano & Vinay keep me informed and up to date on maintenance needs & ensure everything is working properly! They keep me informed, and I trust their professional opinion! I never hesitate to follow their instructions to keep my car running smoothly. I also love the courtesy checks, I can stop in and check my tire pressure & top off fluids for free!!! I always feel welcome & greeted by name! Keep up the Great work Service Team!!!