Terry Volkswagen Subaru

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 18, 2015

My husband and I own several VW Jettas and have taken them to Terry to be worked on as well as purchasing parts from the dealership. Peter in the Parts... department is wonderful! He has always been very helpful and has awesome customer service. We recently were in the market for a new vehicle and had been looking at Subaru. I couldn't decide if I wanted a Forester or an Outback. Peter, who is not a salesman, took the time to show me two different vehicles and helped me compare the options. While this wasn't his job, he was patient and very helpful. He then arranged for me to have a test drive of the Outback. Once I drove the Outback, I fell in love! Peter then took me to Nelson to help me find a vehicle. We had an Outback within a week. I love my new Subaru! I have never had such fabulous customer service! I know we will definitely be Terry customers for many years.

Peggy Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about you experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We strive to make sure you are always inform...ed about all aspects of your maintenance, please keep us in mind for any future needs you may have, and enjoy your new Subaru Thank you again

September 16, 2015

Due to superior service and sales staff from Terry VW, I currently own 2 Volkswagen???s and wouldn???t consider any other dealership for my needs. Being... a female, I rely on Service Manager Buddy Davis to take care of my service needs. Whatever he says is needed, I don???t question. When my daughter wanted to test drive a vehicle on their lot, I called Buddy for guidance with salesperson to send her to. Rodney Williams was waiting for her with vehicle she was inquiring about parked out front and the entire Terry staff made her feel very much at ease and took excellent care of helping her make the decision to purchase. While talking with Rodney, I also took notice of a beautiful white Passat parked out front and within 2 days, I purchased my 2nd VW. When friends or family members mention purchasing new vehicle, I make the suggestion to visit Terry before making their final decision / purchase. The entire staff makes you feel like family and no matter what your question is, they have the answers. I???m truly a 100% satisfied Terry Volkswagen customer.

September 16, 2015

Due to superior service and sales staff from Terry VW, I currently own 2 Volkswagen’s and wouldn’t consider any other dealership for my needs. Being a... female, I rely on Service Manager Buddy Davis to take care of my service needs. Whatever he says is needed, I don’t question. When my daughter wanted to test drive a vehicle on their lot, I called Buddy for guidance with salesperson to send her to. Rodney Williams was waiting for her with vehicle she was inquiring about parked out front and the entire Terry staff made her feel very much at ease and took excellent care of helping her make the decision to purchase. While talking with Rodney, I also took notice of a beautiful white Passat parked out front and within 2 days, I purchased my 2nd VW. When friends or family members mention purchasing new vehicle, I make the suggestion to visit Terry before making their final decision / purchase. The entire staff makes you feel like family and no matter what your question is, they have the answers. I’m truly a 100% satisfied Terry Volkswagen customer.

Donna Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about you experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We really appreciate your continued loyalty ...to our dealership and take great pride in exceeding expectations, please keep us in mind for any future needs you may have. Thank you again

September 16, 2015

The updated facilities look great! the sales men are always so courteous & professional! I am most satisfied with the educated service advisors that talk... to me about my vehicle & its maintenance! I always trust their professional opinion and I am always satisfied with the work they perform! its always so easy and quick to make an appointment or stop in! I get immediate attention and I will continue to recommend Terrys Service dept to everyone I know!!! KUDOS FOR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about you experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We strive to make sure you are always informed abou...t all aspects of your maintenance, please keep us in mind for any future needs you may have. Thank you again

April 4, 2015

We have had a wonderful experience with this dealership, Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We purchased our first car from them 6 months ago. Due to the perfect... customer service they displayed with our first purchase, after 6 months, we came back in and purchased another car. Their dealership made everything in the process so easy and enjoyable. Not just the purchase, but also the service. I must say that we were extremely impressed with their service department especially.The entire process was fast and easy. This is a dealership who truly cares about their customers!

MM Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Thank you also for your multiple visits a...nd purchases from us and well as your praise of our service department. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

January 4, 2014

I went to Terry Subaru/Volkswagen to look at some trade-ins that I saw online. The salesman, Opie, was on time, courteous and upfront about the condition... of the three cars that I looked at. I decided to purchase two of the cars for my family. That is when they wanted me to pay 489.00 EACH for processing fees on cars that were priced less than 2500.00. Then, they ripped off valid inspection stickers to try and get repair fees. However, no mechanic was there, so the cars were sent to Midas. I was told over an hour later that each car needed 350.00 repairs (700.00 total). Some of the items listed did NOT need replacing. I took the cars, as is, to another mechanic. Both passed with repairs costing half what the dealer quoted.

Teacher Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Opie is a vital part of our team and... like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

September 2, 2013

The salesman was extremely rude and insulting. I found the same vehicle, about an hour away from Terry Subaru, for $750 less than that of the '"lowest"... price offered at Terry Subaru. The salesman became furious when I informed him of this and insulted me, telling me that I was not a man of my word; we had discussed a price over the phone prior to me going to the dealership. I had my mother and father with me and we all agree that it was the WORST car shopping experience and I've purchased 13 new cars in the past 15 years. I don't understand how this dealership stays in business...

July 22, 2013

I have been a loyal Terry Subaru customer for many, many years. It is a great dealership with an emphasis on customer service and satisfaction. I always... purchase my vehicles from Nelson Harvey who is very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about all of the Subaru vehicles. He takes as much time as is needed to answer any questions that I have about a new vehicle and to accompany me on a test drive. Vinay Machhi and Buddy Davis in the service department also are very friendly and professional. They greet me with a smile, always listen to my concerns, and answer any questions that I have about my vehicles. I live seventy miles from the dealership, but I always return there when I am ready to purchase a new vehicle. If you are looking for a topnotch dealership, go to Terry Subaru to purchase your next vehicle!

Carol Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Nelson is a vital part of our team and... like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

July 22, 2013

Reasonably Good buying expierience! Sales Rep Jorge A. Rodriguez was professional and polite! Mark has a good thing going here at TERRY!

Austin Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge is a vital part of our team and... like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

July 11, 2013

Terry Subaru was a great choice for buying my first Subaru!! Terrell Salmon took care of me and was very helpful. The dealership handled the trade-in and... sale very professionally and the whole process was very easy. They answered all of my questions and have followed up since. I will recommend Terry Subaru to my friends and family.

mpbrown Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Terrell is a vital part of our team ...and like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.