Terry Volkswagen Subaru

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 8, 2013

nice car, nice price, nice place. Jorge Rodriguez was a great help.

John Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge is a vital part of our team and l...ike all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

June 30, 2013

I went with my husband to many VW and Honda dealers looking for a new car or used car, we stopped by Terry Volkswagen in Lynchburg, the friendly salesmen... Jorge greeting us and offered a test drive with the New Beetle, a dream car. The salesmen (Jorge), with his extensive knowledge and professionalism he gave to us the best price and multiple options. All negotiation were smooth, quick and pleasant, he make our day! Now we have a New Beetle Convertible! If you have in mind to buy a Volkswagen please, visit Terry Volkswagen and ask for Jorge Rodriguez…the best salesmen in Virginia!

Mr & Mrs. Cody Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge is a vital part of our ...team and like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

June 28, 2013

Steve is who helped me with the purchase of my car. I love, love, love my new 2014 Legacy. It includes majority of the options I wanted; the two it doesn't... have I can live without. I love my back up camera and sun/moon roof ... I love my pearl white car, love the beige interior, love how smooth it rides... just love it. I enjoyed my experience with this dealership and I would refer this dealership to a friend/family member. I love Subaru's; they are great cars and safe. I am a mother of 2 so safety is what is first on my list when it comes to owning a car.

LegacyLover Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Our team members take great prid...e in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

June 18, 2013

My salesman, Jorge Rodriguez, was very nice and attentive to my requests. He displayed very honest knowledge about the vehicle I chose. However, when it... came to deciding the financial arrangements. the sales manager did not do a good job at explaining my options. Overall, I do like the dealership and the service that all the people have done for me in the past.

Terry W Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge is a vital part of our team an...d like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

June 8, 2013

Jorge Rodriguez was very helpful as were the rest of the Terry Volkswagon sales personel. They were very patient with us as we were making decisions, and... we feel that they gave us the best deal possible. Rick, the finance consultant, was extremely kind and helpful as well.

Prius Customer Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge is a vital part of our ...team and like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

June 5, 2013

The staff at Terry is great! We worked with several different people over a couple of days, (including the general manager Mark and two salesmen Jay &... Jorge,) and they were all very helpful and patient with us. Jorge was especially friendly and made us feel right at home. We were there for hours working on a deal, and we were glad to see that Mark was extremely patient and dedicated to working something out and making us happy. In the end, I leased a beautiful Volkswagen Jetta & I'm glad I went to Terry!

VWlover Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Our team members take great pride in... customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

May 31, 2013

The day I made my my purchase - I had no intention of doing so !! Jorge Rodriguez was quite a salesman . He was very thorough - very knowledgeable pertaining... to my questions . When I make my next purchase ; I hope he'll be around !!

Jackie O Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge is a vital part of our team a...nd like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

May 30, 2013

The experience here at Terry VW Subaru was great...very pleasant and professional. Jorge was so polite, kind, funny, and really put me at ease. He helped... me understand what was holding me back and worked to get me in the car I truly desired. They even offered me an extended test drive...allowing me the opportunity to take the car home that night and drive it to work and back the next day. Being able to do that helped me understand more clearly what I wanted in and out of a new vehicle. I didn't feel pressured to make an impulsive buy, but felt valued...they truly worked with me to get me the perfect car...a beautiful Jetta!! I couldn't be happier and would recommend Terry VW Subaru to anyone who wants a great buying experience. I had such a good time, I even wrote a little bitty ditty!!! Jorge sold me my first Jetta Said, "You're gonna love it, I betta!" Was a little nervous, hard to part with that moolah... But he made it work, even said he'd do the hula... The ride was sweet, even better than I thought... Just gotta go with it...so, a Jetta's what I bought! Woot Woot!!! Toot toot... Yeah, that's what my Jetta gonna do when I pull out this dealership, boo!

Laura Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge is a vital part of our team and ...like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

May 28, 2013

My wife and I came to explore buying a TDI Jetta. We were assisted by Mr. Jorge Rodriguez. At every step Mr. Rodriguez provided outstanding assistance.... We were a pain with requests to test drive several models, Questions about financing, procedure and warranty to name a few were thrown at him all of which he fielded very well. He is a consummate professional and an asset to your organization. Additional kudos to your Finance Manager. Very professional and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend either of the two gentlemen above. They made the sales process very enjoyable.

Richard Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge is a vital part of our team an...d like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

May 25, 2013

So far so good. Jorge Rodriguez has been an excellent salesman in helping me out. Very knowledgeable. As well as Vinay Macihhi for recommending me to come... here. I appreciate all the help that has been offered to me and all the options they gave me. I would visit this place again in the future if ever needed to as well as visit Jorge again.

Jcofer Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge and Vinay are a vital part of o...ur team and like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.