Terry Volkswagen Subaru

66 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 25, 2013

So far so good. Jorge Rodriguez has been an excellent salesman in helping me out. Very knowledgeable. As well as Vinay Macihhi for recommending me to come... here. I appreciate all the help that has been offered to me and all the options they gave me. I would visit this place again in the future if ever needed to as well as visit Jorge again.

Jcofer Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge and Vinay are a vital part of o...ur team and like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

May 25, 2013

Thanks so much to Nelson Harvey for making my first Subaru purchase so easy!!! My 2013 Crosstrek is the perfect fit for me and so much fun to drive. Everyone... just loves the style and the color! It has already made it's first trip to the beach and we got great gas mileage! Thanks again to everyone at Terry Subaru!!!!!

Sandra Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Nelson is a vital part of our team an...d like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

May 22, 2013

enjoyable experience... great customer service. overall we are very pleased with our experience and will recommend Cory and this dealership to others.

Stanley's Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Cory is a vital part of our team a...nd like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

May 12, 2013

This was our first time to Terry VW Subaru. We were just looking for a reliable used vehicle. We had no idea what vehicles were available. Jorge asked... us some questions and said he would be right back. Next thing we knew, he was out front with a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder. As soon as we saw it we liked it. It's a perfect vehicle for our needs and our 3 boys love driving it as well. We had a great experience working with Jorge and Rick.

Darryl Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Jorge and Rick are a vital part of ou...r team and like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

May 10, 2013

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle from Terry VW Subaru. My family has purchased several vehicles form Terry as well. The sales staff is phenomenal. Chris... Woods, Bo Johnson, and Rick Norman went above and beyond in making the purchase of my dream truck come true. The attention to detail throughout the entire purchase process is second to none. You will not be disappointed with your decison to purchase your next vehicle from Terry!!

Kevin D Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Chris, Bo, and Rick are a vital part... of our team and like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

May 8, 2013

We had the best car buying experience yesterday! Cory was genuinely friendly and listened to our needs for a car. We needed to purchase a preowned vehicle.... The inventory consisted of high quality cars so it made our job of finding the right one very easy. Cory was completely knowledgeable and took the time to show us all the features of our car. The service area was very impressive. We plan to have all service done at Terry VW Subaru. The test drive route was scenic and enjoyable. My husband and I are completely satisfied.

New Virginian Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Cory is a vital part of our te...am and like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

May 2, 2013

When I moved back to Virginia almost 10 years ago, I began taking my Subaru Outback to Terry VW Subaru for routine maintenance and repairs. I have been... very satisfied over the years with the service I have received and especially pleased with the courteous, professional,and knowledgeable assistance of the current Service Manager,Vinay Machhi. Vinay was the reason I chose to come to Terry VW Subaru when it came time to buy a new car. Knowing I have a service manager and service department I can count on after the purchase agreement is done is important to me . I had never dealt with anyone in the Sales or Finance departments at Terry VW Subaru before and was a little apprehensive as buying a car can be a stressful experience. I should not have worried. I found Steve Cabell, Sales Consultant, and Rick Norman, Finance Representative, to be as customer focused, experienced,and professional as Vinay. Steve and Rick answered all of my questions in detail and addressed my concerns and made my car buying experience hassle free. Vinay, Steve, and Rick all seem to be committed to excellence in customer service. What a great team!

Subaru Fan Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Please keep us in mind for any fu...ture needs you might have.

April 30, 2013

The dealership is excellent and the entire staff is great to work with. Not agressive and very helpful to find exactly what we wanted

Coach Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Our team and members take great pride ...in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

April 22, 2013

Brought a car in for service work the service department was wonderful and very freindly. Jenee greeted me and brought me coffee and kept me company the... whole time i was there. when i do decide to buy i will buy a car from her. and she also let me do this survey why i waited .. Great group of workers here.

Subaruachiever Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru service department. Our team m...embers take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

April 22, 2013

My family purchased a vehicle at the sale at the mall. Our salesperson was Jenee welsh.she was very knowledgable with the vehicle we bought. We are satisfied... with what we got on trade and the price we bought the car for.

Paula Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Ms Welsh is a vital part of our team a...nd like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.