Terry Volkswagen Subaru

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 18, 2013

Had a good car buying experience . First time we ever bought from a lady , and felt very comfortable through out the whole process. Love my impala. would... recommend Jenee and Terry volkswagon subara to anyone .

Harris Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Our team members take great pride in ...customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

April 16, 2013

Cory was great to work with and I would love to come back to him for any future needs. Very thorough and didn't pressure me into anything I didn't need.

Kasandra Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Cory is a vital part of our team an...d like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

April 16, 2013

I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL CARS FROM THIS DEALER OVER THE YEARS AND THEY GIVE GREAT SERVICE FROM THE SALE TO THE SERVICE. I HAVE 2 VOLKSWAGENS NOW AND I LOVE... THEM. MY SALESMAN NELSON HAS GONE OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SURE I AM HAPPY WITH MY CARS

Mary Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Further thank you for your continued pa...tronage. Our team members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

April 15, 2013

Really enjoyed the treatment we received from Steve Capbell. The buying process took 2 days due to computer/internet problems. Would highly recommend them!

Bears Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. All members take great pride in custom...er service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.

September 28, 2012

Both Cory and Chris made purchasing my new Outback quick and easy. Internet pricing and no games. Fair trade-in and no pressure, quick paperwork process.... Nice people to deal with.

LBaker Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. Cory and Chris are a vital part of ou...r team and like all other members take great pride in customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you might have.