Evans Motorworks - BMW of Dayton, Volvo of Dayton, Evans Volkswagen

New 888-433-3610 Dealer Website
Used 888-573-0035 Email Dealer
Service 888-460-9535

Average based on 120 reviews.
  • Best Customer Service in the Area

It took over a year to decide on buying a second car and I was well cared for by Jim and the staff from the moment I walked in the door. They helped with any questions I had and made sure I was educated throughout the entire selection and purchase process. I felt secure in purchasing a used car with no manufacturer's warranty through Evans. I already had great experiences with the BMW service department in the past and now the sales department hasn't let me down, either. They kept all their promises and made me an extremely satisfied customer. Whether buying new, certified or used, I would highly recommend BMW of Dayton (specifically Jim Hilt) for the next car purchase. Thanks to everyone for the experience.

• Theo Dorion Pre-Owned Solution Specialist

Theo Dorion was my used car salesman--very thorough explanations of the vehicle-honest and easy to deal with.

• pretty good!

Went to test drive and the dealer is good. Cars are good !

Went to test drive and the dealer is good. Cars are good !

• used car buyer

try to avoid if possible- old school used car sales tactics

try to avoid if possible- old school used car sales tactics

• NIssan Pathfinder 2013

I, T- Xavier Waongo I bought my car with the dealer Michael Wilcox and It was good deal. He helped me on the papers works process and well done.

• Disappointed

On July 9th I brought my 2012 S60 in for routine service, oil change and to have the blower fan for the A/C & heat looked at since it wasn't running full speed or at all sometimes. When I arrived the advisor checked me for my 8:15 appointment, I signed off on the paperwork and had a seat in the lounge. For the next 3 hours I heard the advisor making phone calls about his personal business and going out back to smoke. At 11:15am I was told they were done with the oil change and they were going to look at the fan. An hour later I was told the fan was bad and it would need to be replaced, covered under warranty. He said they were going to wash it before it came back to me, and I waited for another 15 minutes. I was told they would call me when the parts arrived. Due to the lack of service I spoke to Armin and he assured me he would discuss the situation with the advisor. On Monday morning I walked out to my car to go to work and I saw marks on the front of my car where it was gouged up, it looked like someone left something over the front and tried to close the hood. I called back to the dealer and emailed them pictures of the damage to my car, they didn't question the damage, but who ever did it never came forth and thought to let it go. On Tuesday they picked up my car and brought me a loaner, first follow up I was told it would be ready by Thursday, 2nd follow up it would be done Friday. Due to the body work and painting it was now going to be finished on Monday afternoon. I offered to come get it as I was told it was done, I signed off on the repair work and drove the car and made it to the end of the road, fan not working at capacity and cutting in and out. I brought it back and the advisor looked at me in disbelief but said he would go though it again. Definitely would not buy another car from this dealer.

• Outstanding customer service. .

Outstanding service , Nick hay was a amazing salesman , new his facts , proper English , easy to understand , sit me up real good with a 2016 jetta worked it out to help me get the best service I could have , overall could not be any happier !!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Incredibly poor service

Have purchased 4 Volvos. Customer service good but service poor! Last 2 oil changes over 2 hours wait time. They should be at least as good Walmart.

• Bad First Impression, Salesperson made Difference

When I was first looking at the x3 that I ended up purchasing, I did not have anyone come out to help me. I was in the lot for about 10 minutes thinking someone would come out to help. I ventured in to the BMW side of the dealership to find someone and again, not a single person looked up from their desks to offer assistance. I had to actually call attention to myself to get someone to speak to me, and when they did they were very rude. They didn't bother to ask how they could help me, they just told me that this building was the new car building, then told me that I needed to go to the other building and that was all they wanted to say to me. I was very discouraged by that unwelcome gesture. However, I was really interested in the X3, so I ventured in to the other building and Tyler Thompson was the first person to actually acknowledge me, and he was very welcoming to me. He offered me a test drive and he allowed me to drive a little farther to let me get a good feel for the vehicle. He was extremely friendly, easy going, and had a great personality. The overall buying process was a breeze and not stressful at all; Tyler really made me feel like my business was wanted. He is definitely someone that I would feel comfortable coming back to in the future. If it weren't for him, I would not have bought a vehicle there.

• A dealer you can trust

The car I was first searching for sold before I could get to it, but Tyler Thompson helped me find something else. When I told him that the next car I wanted was a little out of my price range he worked with me to get the payments down to something I could afford. He was so thorough in showing me the car and in the buying process that I barely had to ask any questions. The only negative was that there was a typo on the title and I had to wait an extra two days to get the car. That wasn't Tyler's fault though and he apologized and kept me updated on what was going on. Overall, it was a positive experience and I would buy from this dealer again in the future.