Hatfield Volkswagen

182 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 1, 2019

Candace Ortega did an amazing job. She was knowledgeable, very thorough and extremely patient. We had not decided on the make or model of vehicle we wanted,... and she helped us make that decision. I would tell anyone even considering a Volkswagen to go to Hatfield VW.

Linda Budreau, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit.

December 27, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Hatfield Volkswagen and Glen in particular. The moment I submitted an online inquiry I had fast,... detailed and accurate information without being bombarded by calls or pushed into a sales transaction. I was waiting for a car to be brought onto the lot and Glen was always great at keeping me updated and informed. He is also very personable and friendly which made my experience even more memorable. I had been dealing with 3-4 different dealerships and Glen was hands down the best. I will absolutely send as many people his way as possible and continue to share my experience. He is an asset to the team at Hatfield. Will in financing was also great! He explained things in detail without making them confusing and I never had any questions. They also make themselves very accessible. The facility is very clean and easy to find. I couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you Hatfield Volkswagen - I look forward to many return visits, and sending business their way!

Hi Alexander Bates! We're so happy we were able to help you out!

• March 1, 2016

Emailed Hatfield early last week to set up a test drive. Said I was interested in driving a 2016 Jetta S manual and a 2015 Jetta SE manual if possible.... Anthony Filio promptly replied to my email and we set up a time for Saturday. To my pleasant surprise, when I arrived Anthony had the cars I was looking for ready to go (except the SE was automatic because that was all that was available used) which tells me he actually fully read my email, much appreciated. I was so keen on the 2016 S after I drove it that they let me take it for a few hours so I could see how it drove on my normal routes. In order to keep what I feel was the insanely cheap price (thank you dieselgate) I would have to finance the vehicle even though I had planned on a full payment transaction. Anthony explained the particulars and I felt totally comfortable with the agreement. At point did I hear anything from Anthony that was less than honest. He didn't try and sell me a dream via a car either. Just a hardworking guy like myself. It's not hard to recommend great cars like VWs. I would have a little trouble recommending a dealership because like anything it can be hit or miss. No trouble whatsoever recommending Anthony though. If you need a new or used car: go with VW then call Anthony.

December 6, 2018

Joseph McCann was wonderful and took care of my need for two news tires. He dealt with the Pirelli Warranty so I didn't have to - much appreciated!

Natividad Ruiz, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hatfield Volkswagen. We hope you have a great ...day!

November 27, 2018

Return customer. They treat you fair and will give the best deal...

November 8, 2018

I got recall notice from Volkswagon, I called Hatfield Volkswagon, got an appointment and showed up. They fixed the car in a short time and I went home.... Everything went as it was supposed to go. I couldn't be more pleased. The guy at the reception desk was very helpful and professional and got everything going smooth.

James Vowell, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hatfield Volkswagen. If you have any furth...er questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

November 6, 2018

I am a first time owner of a Volkswagen. Our salesman, Adam Randolph, went out of his way to give us the best deal possible in order to make us happy... with our purchase. Jimmy Holland in finance, also worked his magic to give us the interest rate we wanted. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new/used Volkswagen.

Deborah Leppert, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hatfield Volkswagen! We can't wait ...to see you again, have a great day.

October 4, 2018

After hours of waiting and paperwork they hand me the keys to the wrong car!! They did not return phone calls or emails. Once I drove up there to tell... them it was unacceptable, I was told too bad, you're stuck with it!

We are concerned about your recent experience and would love the opportunity to learn more about what happened. If you could contact our General Manag...er, Glenn Miller, at (855) 854-9397, we would appreciate having a chance to discuss this situation. Thank you.

August 30, 2018

I have been coming here for a few years now and always have great service. Their facility is spotless!

Priscilla Hass, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Hatfield Volkswagen! We hope to see you soon!

August 27, 2018

Glen Worley and Jimmy Holland and Joe Mccann Made this a very easy stress free experience ! It all happened so quickly for me I felt well taken care of... ! I Thank You for That !

Matthew Bezilla, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.