Vista Volkswagen

(4.7) 34 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Excellent customer service

First off, Richard Torres is the greatest! He is patient, wants to be the best help he can be. He explained to us the benefit of buying vs leasing. We... had a great experience when We purchased our car he made us feel comfortable. We were only looking but after talking to Richard We ended trading our old car for something better according with our needs . Thank you so much Richard you are the best!!!!!

Thank you, Elio! We are so glad Richard could help you find the perfect vehicle.

• Ms.Crazer

This dealership has by far the best team working there. Milson was so nice and courteous, as everyone should be in a place of business. I've already r...ecommended 3 of my good business partners to him. I can't wait to hear their experience. Thanks Milson.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Felicia!

• Great Experience ask for Milson!!

I walked into this car lot with no intentions of buying a car just scoping for good prices if any were available, I was quickly greeted by a young man... named Milson, he was so helpful and informative he reensure me that I was getting that I was getting the best prices possible he even provides proofed!! By the end of my visit I walk out with my new car, which I am more than pleased with I purchase a 2014 BMW 228i. All in all I was very happy with my visit and my car would. I would recommend to everyone.

Magalie, congrats on your new car and thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed... your experience at our dealership!

• Shopping around

Went car shopping and was met by a salesman named milson. He showed me all the cars I was interested and also explained in detail about the difference...s in each one . He is very knowledgeable about the business and I appreciate his patience with me .

Ann, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealershi...p!

• Thank you for a pleasant experience!

Visted Vista BMW Pompano and the staff was very responsive. From the moment I walked in Milson Dominique helped me and answered every question I had. ...Although I didn't purchase a vehicle today I felt confident and trusted everything Milson told me. I will definitely be back to purchase a vehicle in the near future and I will most definitely recommend this dealer and Milson to a friend.

Vladimir, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit!

• Eytan Klein, service advisor

Best experience ever he Manage to find problem right away and solvd it even faster Great Definitely going to come back

Itay, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealersh...ip!

• Purchased a BMW 5 series

Sales man Milson D. at Used BMW know how treat his customers with respect and care. I was very pleased at his knowledge of the cars and paper work, ma...ke the sales process more inviting and friendly. Great job, he made a difference in purchaseing my car from Vista BMW.

Omar, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealersh...ip!

• Thanks Milson!

Thanks to Milson in Pre Own I was able to get into a Certified Pre Own with no worries or hassle on the price. I came in knew what I wanted and walked... out within a hour and a half. Thanks again Milson you rock!!!¿

Juan, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealersh...ip!

• Quick and Easy

Just needed tire pressures checked and I thought I would see if I could pull in rather than go to a gas station. I stopped and was promptly greeted b...y Pete. He was extremely helpful and got me in and out in minutes. It just made me feel better to stop at the dealer than go to some crummy gas station air pump. Pete was friendly and helpful too!

Chad, thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer experiences and are very happy to know you enjoyed your experience at our dealersh...ip!

• Terrible!

These people don't even know what cars they have available! I call and spoke to a manager (Shane) and he told me the car I wanted was available. I imm...ediately drove 30 minutes to find out they sold the car in the morning. What a manager!

Vista Volkswagen