• Wallace Volkswagon

I was due for an oil change... fantastic customer service...

I was due for an oil change... fantastic customer service...

• Purchasing a new VW at Wallace Vokswagon of Stuart

This is my third VW I purchased from Stuart VW. They have always given me excellent service, plus, the service managers are most interested in taking care of my situation in a timely manner. I receive a written explanation of the work completed and have been never disappointed in all these years. I began purchasing VW's in 2006 and have always been pleased. The sales staff are very interested in answering all questions pertaining to my concerns and do not rush you into making a decision.

• GTI 10,000.00 mile check up

Just make sure you read the fine print you have to have a 10,000 mile check up within 15 miles of driving. As I don't drive a lot it was two years before I even hit 950 Miles. Also check out the 20,000 miles and 30,000 mile check up so it will have to be done with in three years.

• a great deal

I love TDI and had the chance to pick up a 2015 Golf Sport Wagon TDI love the car.

• BRYON VIEMEISTER

JIM ,CHAD, AND RYAN WERE THE BEST TO DEAL WITH. WILL SEE THEM AGAIN FOR MY NEXT PURCHASE.

• Awesome service

Awesome service never has a problem. David is great. Car repaired quickly

Awesome service never has a problem. David is great. Car repaired quickly

• Wallace Volkswagen, Stuart, FL

I have had 3 Volkswagens from Wallace. I love the care and consideration of all the staff members there. The Sales Department is friendly and helpful when either purchasing or leasing a vehicle. The Service Department is very accomodating and on time with appointments. I would recommend Wallace Volkswagen in Stuart, FL to antone looking for a new or used car.

• Jetta runs on!!

Service was smooth as I expected. I really mss Mark, but was glad to see David and Andy.

• Service Dept

Your service department was very fast and very nice to work with. We will be back for your service again.

• New Jetta

Chad Scott was a great help. Love the Jetta. Chad showed our son the blue tooth. Chad knew car inside and out.