Carlock of Tuscaloosa Mazda Kia

New 877-465-0105 Dealer Website
Used 888-537-5677 Email Dealer
Service 877-587-3345

• awesome customer service. Loved the employees

I never would of thought that I would be driving off the lot with a brand new car. I was a little bit apprehensive on getting a brand new vehicle, because I'm a fresh college graduate. But Chevy & Larry helped me out SO MUCH, They worked with me and that night I had the keys to a 2015 Kia SOUL.. :-). Awesome!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MS.TIFFANY! Here at Carlock it is out duty to have our customers leave here HAPPY. Here at Carlock we make DREAMS COME TRUE! Thank you for being patient with us and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to many many more years with you! WELCOME TO THE CARLOCK FAMILY! Thank you Again!

• Will never buy here again.

Well first, when I walked in, the sales agents couldn't quit playing and talking with each other to acknowledge me. The sales girl I did get, CUSSED like a sailor. She talked about me to other co-workers because I had a specific car in mind and didn't care to look at extras. The car I did purchase I told would be filled with gas and that they would call me when the dent guy comes to pop out my dent. Nope didn't do that, thank goodness I called. They then told me well we don't fill pre-owned vehicles up, we just give half a tank but since your sales rep said you would, we will. I then arrived to pick up my rental for the night, still not even awknowledged by the front desk. Finally! A manager walked up( he is the one who told me he would fill it up) and told me we will call you as soon as it is done. NEXT day, 4:30pm, called them. Oh yeah your car has been ready since this morning. Cool thanks. I replace the gas I used in the rental, bc hey they're filling mine up! Nope and didn't replace the gas they did use!! I was absolutely sick of dealing with them. I will most definitely never buy here, or recommend. Sticking to Toyota/ Chevrolet

• Amazing Service

Very professional and helpful. Obviously a great staff that really knows what they are doing.

• Excellent

I was extremely impressed with the friendly, knowledgeable staff! Best experience I've had at a big dealership!

• This place rocks!

To those who are looking to buy a car I highly recommend this dealership. They really cared about customer satisfaction and there service was great. The employees who helped me out today were amazing! Very polite and very helpful!

• New Sonata

Ever since I was young I dreamt of driving around my own Sonata. Thanks to the dealership my dreams came true, and I couldn't be happier.

• Thanks Carlock Kia!

What can I say besides greatest dealership in Alabama. Quality service, people, and cars. I'd suggest coming here for your next Kia; all top of the line, all amazing cars.

• Outstanding service!!

I was very impressed with the quality of service here! My salesman was very patient and eager to help meet my needs. So happy with my new car!

• Exquisit

I have written a review after my first time interacting with this exquisite company and could not have had a better experience. Today marks the second time that I have gone in for help with my car that I purchased from them. Being a young man, purchasing a car was a big step for me and it was intimidating. Once I stepped into those doors I felt a sense of comfort, like I was trying to be helped, not ripped off to make a little more money. Anyway, the service was quick and reliable, they were able to tell what was wrong with my car and repair it in a day. I would highly recommend this company to anyone from someone who is young and inexperienced to an older more knowledgeable crowd.

• Connor Quail

I want here with the intention of just looking for a car for my son. I met with Connor Quail and he was very polite and sincere. He had me in a new car in a short amount of time and gave me a great deal.