Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake

4.4
275 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake from DealerRater.com
  • 2017 volkswagen gli maintanence

the whole time from when I walked in to set an appointment and until my vehicle was don e being serviced, both service and hospitality was great

Ibrahim Kanu, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake! Thanks for the awesome feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Awesome dealership
    November 15, 2017

These guys are awesome, all of the sales staff were super friendly and helpful, even after they knew I was working specifically with Rudy, they still all offered to help in any way possible. And Rudy got me a great deal on my new car, as well as made it simple for me to purchase my first ever brand new car. Financing was quick and easy, and last but not least, I???m loving my new GTI.

• VW Owner 2013 Tiguan

Facilities are under repair due to the horrible flooding Texas endured. This was the first service for our newly purchased 2013 VW Tiguan for our daughter. I was pleasantly surprised with the service received on Saturday morning.

• Service Visit

Despite hurricane Harvey flood damage to the facilities, the service visit went smoothly and the cost was lower than expected.

Michael Rust, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake! enjoy your new car!

• Johanna Howell

They found me a brand new 2015 Passat TDI. I LOVE IT

They found me a brand new 2015 Passat TDI. I LOVE IT

Johanna Howell, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake! Thanks you for taking the time to leave a great review! We hope to see you again soon!

• 10000 mile service at Momentum VW of Clearlake

They were completely flooded by Harvey, so operating differently. Had to walk in close to closing time, but they let me come in and took good care of me. Gave me discounts on service too.

Hi Shahla Wahid, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Worst Dealership Service Department Ever!

Dealership isn't bad to buy a car from (I have purchased 2 from them), but I dread going there for service. I made the mistake of folding my routine service and oil changes into my loan and that was really stupid. A 15 minute oil change will morph into hours of sitting in the waiting room. This last visit, after 3 hours, I had to go looking for my car, only to find out it was finished (for some time) but no one knew to inform me. Never go there in the morning for service. The line is bad and they still haven't figured out how to give out a number or take a name when you arrive (this is with a scheduled appointment, that means nothing). People will continually come in later and cut in front of you, and no one seems to care in the service department. I have been through this experience with the service department 3 times now. The service manager here should be fired and they should get someone in to straighten this mess out.

• Momentum vw of clear lake

Scott and Amber were amazing and very helpful! And my car was cleaned and vacuumed ?

Rebekah Grisham, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks for the great review, we hope you have an amazing day!

• Worst buying experience
    September 30, 2017

Decided to buy a car on September 13 2017 ... that was the first mistake. After haggling a little bit with my trade in and asking about price difference on same exact vehicle from different dealers, they kept changing numbers on the new Tiguan and their figures of everything. Mind you this same vehicle is on their site for $33, 911 while Other dealers and VW website have it for $32,544. We signed papers but did not receive our copy that night. The next day we tried to just return the vehicle as we didn't put any money down and thought they'd work with us on that...NOPE. so when we finally got our contract in hand, I noticed the base price of the vehicle is now $34,949!!!!! what the heck! So BUYER BEWARE check your papers because they are out to take as much money from you as possible....OH and did I mention the base price for the 2018 Tiguan SEL for the specific one I got was $33,955....yes alityle over a 1000 less than what they put on our contract. I'm so livid and they refuse to fix this.

• Purchase of 2011 Avalon Limited

Jesse Lirette, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake! Your feedback means a lot to us! Have a fantastic day!

All sale personal were professional and trustworthy. Their detail communication concerning the vehicle of interest was very helpful in making a quick decision to replace my totaled Avalon due to flooding from hurricane Harvey. The price and quality of the car exceeded my expectation.