Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake

New 888-299-4449 Dealer Website
Used 888-790-9127 Email Dealer
Service 888-683-4145

223 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake from DealerRater.com
  • As Always

Our salesman, Chris Jackson is top-notch! He made sure everything went smoothly. Great job!

Thanks C! Glad to hear Chris is rocking it! Excited to hear about your experience. Thank you.

• Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake

Although the prices are insanely high for parts and labor I have to say that the people working at Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake are very professional and helpful. The agent that helped me "Scott" was very patient with me always explaining everything very clearly and doing everything in his power to help me. The technician that worked on my car "Israel" definitely knows his stuff and I would be completely comfortable having him work on my car again.

• VW Service at Momentum Volkswagen of Clear Lake

Been there several times (I own two 2016 Passat. Professional every time Our service rep is tops.

• Momentu Volkswagen of Clear Lake

Very Good.. A nice experience purchasing my 2017 Volkswagen Jetta from momentum..

• Owner

Chaneatha, great to hear about the smooth process - always important at a dealership! Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

I really enjoyed Mikey! He was knowledgeable on the vehicles I was interested in purchasing. The process was smooth and he understood what I was looking for in a vehicle. I drove away with the car I wanted ;)

• new battery

Thanks Susan! Glad you had a smooth experience!

went smoothly, EXCEPT the stylus on the tablet did not work. Tried for 15 min. to make it work, very aggravating to all concerned. Need to have ability to print out paper copy & have customer sign!

Thanks Susan! Glad you had a smooth experience!

• Excellent service

Gloria was able to get me in and out quickly. She is to be commended for her excellent customer service.

Alfredo, thank you for your great review. Glad to hear about the excellent customer service you received. See you next time.

• Car Buying

Ivan, thanks for the great feedback! Happy to hear everything was pleasant for your family!

Great car buying experience. i was very happy to not be sitting at a dealership for so long. Steven made it happen for us. Kids palying area was very helpful, kids had fun while dad and mom were doing paperwork

• passat 2017

customer service excellent, salesman with nice attitude i will recounted to all my friends,

Jorge, thank you for spreading the word! We appreciate your business and are happy you've had a great experience.

• 50K Service Completed

Carl, thank you for your continued support. We strive for excellence with everything we do. Thank you for your great review.

I have been coming to VW of Clear Lake for almost 10 years now with various VWs I have owned. In 2013 I purchased a Jetta GLI and I have had it in for all the regular services. The 50K service was no different, I setup my appointment and choose to wait. I dropped the vehicle off and then used their customer offices to get work done while my car was being serviced. They also have a good selection of creamers for coffee if that's what you're into.