Heritage Volkswagen of West Atlanta

222 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 17, 2019

The people at the dealership work hard to earn your business. They are honest and give the best deal possible. They make buying a vehicle easy.

May 15, 2019

I was not happy with my service advisor. Reason being. I dropped my car off on Wednesday May 8 and I expected to leave it overnight so they could do the... oil change, diagnostic (it cut off on me a few times) and a four wheel alignment. Thinking they would get to it either Thursday or no later then Friday. I texted first then I called Friday and spoke with Jerry. He assured me he would call me back later that day to let me know the status of my car. No reply Friday. Texted and called Saturday left a message and No reply. So Monday I called again and left a message for Jerry still no reply so I ask to speak to someone who might be able to help me. A young man picked up (didn't get his name) he said jerry is going to check on my car and call me back. Still no reply. So I called back later that day and left another message. Tuesday I took off from my job to go up to the service to find out about my vehicle. Still have not heard from Jerry or anybody from service dept. When I got up to the service dept and ask Jerry about my car he said it was ready. I ask when was anybody going to call or let me know my car was ready and Jerry acted like he didn't hear me. As far as the service done to my car. He said the diagnostic did not detect anything. So they don't know why the car is shut off.

May 4, 2019

Today I had my service visit on my Volkswagen Jetta. I had a routine service check and received excellent service. The employees were very helpful and... took care of my car in a reasonable time even though I did not have an appointment. I also received a discount on my first service visit since I bought my car at that dealership. They also washed my car, and it looked great when they brought the car to me.

April 16, 2019

My salesperson Rickie was amazing! However, the GM (Casey) was terrible!!! I was there to buy a used vehicle (CASH). After being disrespected and disregarded... on the sales floor, by Casey, I was forced to take my business elsewhere. I feel sorry that I couldn't complete my transaction with Rickie.

Nicholas, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are very surprised to see that you felt your recent visit with us missed ...the mark. We felt we were very fair in the agreed terms and are sorry to see that you do not feel this was the case. If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to contact our General Manager, Casey McGraw, at your convenience.

April 16, 2019

Terry Browning was very helpful in getting our new car! We also enjoyed working with Tami Wolverton and Casey McGraw. Everyone was very friendly and... helpful.

April 5, 2019

I did not purchase my Volkswagen at this dealership, but I am extremely pleased to say that I’ve experienced great customer service every time I walked... in or called over the phone. This is a dealership that I trust and will be returning to in the future!

March 26, 2019

CUSTOMER SERVICE AWFUL - DON"T USE THIS DEALER - VOLKSWAGEN JUST LOST A CUSTOMER I purchased my Passat from Heritage Volkswagen in 2010. The team at the... dealership at that time were outstanding! They made us feel like family. Naturally purchasing such a great product meant there was very little need to visit the service department except for routine oil changes etc. During those visits the team was fantastic. They made sure that my visit, even routine, was a great one. We moved out of the area so were not able to continue taking the car to the service team at Heritage for several years however about 18 months ago we moved back into the area. Naturally we were not worried about car service because our previous interaction with the team at Heritage had been so great in the past. THE WORLD HAS CHANGED AT HERITAGE. Last May we had some issue with our beloved, tried, and true Volkswagen. We took it into the team at Heritage and was treated much differently than before. The service team was abrupt and not interested in communicating. We seemed to be a bother during our visit. Nevertheless, after several days and $800.00 later we had a new water pump. We were told at the time of pick up there was a one year warranty. Two weeks ago we experienced another big issue, turns out it is the water pump. MMMM less than a year later we need another WATER PUMP, WHAT?! Oh wait no problem it has a one year warranty _ NOT. What the service team failed to tell us was that there was also a mileage restriction and we are 2k miles over that limit. We are under the 1 year mark but exceed the mileage. My husband called and spoke to the service team asking for them to honor the warranty, even if just for the part. He was told they would call him back. After TWO WEEKS and MULTIPLE un-returned calls, we were told today TOOO BAD!. Heritage has a Mission Statement of Good Team Member Relationships, Client Satisfaction, Market Leadership, Good Corporate Citizenship. They say they are accountable at all levels and committed to client enthusiasm and continuous improvement. GUESS WHAT HERITAGE - YOU HAVE FAILED A LONG TIME CUSTOMER AND VW LOVER. I have not seen a demonstration of any of your core values, are they just words? Even after finally talking to a supervisor today you offered no help, no discount for our inconvenience. So for the cost of a water pump HERITAGE, YOU JUST LOST MY BUSINESS.

Lisa, Like we mentioned in your previous reviews, we are very sorry to hear of your recent visit and apologize for the miscommunication and inconveni...ence you feel you experienced during the purchase of the water pump last year. We are also very sorry we could not come to an agreement after speaking with you directly about this matter after explaining that we could not honor the warranty since you are not within the milage bounds of the warranty. Our Service Manager will be in touch to hopefully find an agreeable solution with you and your husband. As always though, if we can help you further, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future.

March 4, 2019

The service department has always exemplified superior customer service, and when I left there I was well satisfied. I have never experienced the level... of professionalism, courtesy and kindness equal to that provided by your employee, Matthew Strickland.

October 22, 2018

I did not purchase my car from the dealership, but their Service Dept has done all service on my car. Very easy to schedule online and they are very prompt... on servicing my car. The entire staff is kind and courteous, and they take the time to explain my options and address all concerns.

September 12, 2018

A little pricey but worth it. Courteous staff, comfortable waiting area. The staff makes this business work. Keep in mind many shops much closer but none... compare!