Reeves Import Motorcars

444 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 2, 2017

What a wonderful experience working with Joe Struzzeri and Reeves Subaru this past week when I leased my Forrester. I have dealt with many car dealerships... in the past, but I have never left with such a good feeling about not only the car, but also the service. The professional manner, the courtesy, the going far beyond that which was expected, all were such a refreshing experience. Thank you for having such a wonderful salesman at your dealership. It speaks to the entire establishment. Sincerely, Sylvia Campbell, MD

September 13, 2018

We recently purchased a vehicle from Reeves BMW. The buying experience, thanks to Matthew Pengtakoon, was a breath of fresh air compared to past experiences.... Once we located the vehicle we wanted, we negotiated professionally and the deal was sealed and we are enjoying our new ride!!!! Thanks Matthew!

September 5, 2018

Reeves Subaru in Tampa provided the best car purchase experience I’ve had yet. I was shopping at a competitor’s lot for a new STI and simply... dropped an e-price request to Reeves for comparison purposes. The Sales Mgr. reached out to me directly and committed to beating whatever offer I received. He held true to his word. I was connected to one of his sales associates (Jane;) and the purchase was finalized in a little over an hour. I would certainly recommend checking them out if you are in the market for a Subaru. Love the car btw!!

You recommendation of our dealership is the greatest compliment, Justin. We will be sure to share your review with Jane, Pisandro and the entire Reev...es Subaru team. Congratulations on your new Subaru!

September 3, 2018

We just purchased a car from Reeves. It was a pleasure to work with Adrian. We never felt pressure from him to purchase a car. Everyone we dealt with... at Reeves, including Adrian, the salesperson, was very friendly and cordial. We would recommend shopping at Reeves to anyone in the market for a car.

September 3, 2018

Steve great provide great customer service and with my busy time he made it very easy for me ha was very patient with me and I had a very good experience

September 1, 2018

Daniel Garcia was excellent at facilitating our purchase of a Subaru from out of state. We flew in on the day of pickup, the car was ready and everything... was finished with a few signatures. Everything was smooth, professional and a Daniel was a joy to work with.

August 31, 2018

Professional all the way. From the deal making to taking delivery. Highly recommend doing business with Reeves!! Joe Cruppi is top notch! Dennis and Ben... helped out as well.

August 29, 2018

I saw a car online and went to Reeves, in the meantime Ali had contacted me to setup in apt. We met & he showed me the BMW I was looking at online.... It was n great condition. After looking at many other dealerships. I bought the BMW at Reeves. Ali was kind, very professional & helpful. Thank you Ali

August 25, 2018

Saw a car online and went by Reeves Subaru to check it out. Joe Struzzeri was my salesman. l do not know how it could have gone better. Joe was straight... forward and patient with our finance company. l recommend him and Reeves highly.

August 21, 2018

Daniel Garcia is awesome. We were driving in from out of state and he made sure everything was ready to go once we arrived. After I inspected the car,... took a quick test drive and signed the paperwork we were out the door. Greatest car buying experience I have ever had.