Reeves Import Motorcars

467 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 2, 2017

What a wonderful experience working with Joe Struzzeri and Reeves Subaru this past week when I leased my Forrester. I have dealt with many car dealerships... in the past, but I have never left with such a good feeling about not only the car, but also the service. The professional manner, the courtesy, the going far beyond that which was expected, all were such a refreshing experience. Thank you for having such a wonderful salesman at your dealership. It speaks to the entire establishment. Sincerely, Sylvia Campbell, MD

December 5, 2018

This was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Kayla listened and knew exactly the car I was looking for, gave me a great price on... both the new car and my trade in, and even though I wasn't ready to commit that 1st day went ahead and had the car I was looking at delivered to the dealership. When I contacted her 2 days later to finalize the deal she had everything ready within hours and the car was detailed and ready by the time I got there. She had followed up on everything, reviewed the entire purchase deal and went over the car with me from top to bottom. It could not have been easier. Hans, the finance person went over all of the sales agreements and offered several extended warranty's and service plans that were available. There was no heavy handed pressure tactics, just a clear description of what was available. The combined experience of dealing with Kayla and Hans made the whole experience extremely pleasant. I drove off the lot with my new car in just over an hour. Kayla has already been in touch to see if I had any additional questions about the car or needed any more help from her. Fantastic customer service. I just wished I lived closer to the dealership so they could handle my maintenance needs as well.

November 20, 2018

Wonderful experience with Erick Martinez. Very helpful with our choice and purchase of a BMW X3. Very professional and a great guy. Would highly recommend... him.

We're so happy to hear Erick provided your with a great dealership experience. Congratulations on your X3, John, and thank you for choosing Reev...es BMW!

November 14, 2018

No particular brand in mind at the time I visited Reeves, but the service, attention and profesionalism shown by their sales staff really made a difference... in my decision.

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us feedback on your experience, Pepe!

November 14, 2018

Daniel Garcia was the perfect salesman for me! Dan listened to what I wanted, provided me with information and education and patiently waited for me to... make a car decision. He carefully explained the car buying process step-by-step, providing expert advice. Dan guided me on choosing options that best fit me. He sat with me in my new car and taught me how to use the control panel. Dan also provided me with his business card to phone with any additional questions. I was provided excellent and expert customer service. Thank you again, Dan!

Thank you very much for such a great review, Wendy. Our team works hard to offer our guests the best dealership experience - we're so glad that w...as reflected in your visit. We will make sure Daniel and our entire teams sees your kind review. Thank you for choosing Reeves!

November 3, 2018

This is the 2nd car we have leased from BMW in Tampa. They are the best dealership in the area! Friendly, great customer service, and a very fast and efficient... car buying experience! You will not be disappointed! Thank you Reeve's BMW for having an exceptional sales team and dealership!!! A special thank you to Branko Bobinac and Chase Dziloski! You guys get the job done:-)

Thank you for your feedback. Your recommendation of our dealership is the greatest compliment. We will be sure to share your review with Branko, Chase... and our entire BMW team.

November 1, 2018

I’ve been a Reeves customer for 20 years- both new and used Audi’s, BMWs, Volkswagen, and a Land Rover. The dealership has never been high... pressure and salesmen are knowledgeable and professional.

October 31, 2018

Prior to purchasing my VW Jetta I had purchased 3 cars from Reeves BMW and I can attest that this was the easiest, most professional, and pleasant experience... I've had purchasing a car. Clarissa Grose not only was attentive to our needs, she was courteous, and efficient. I traded in my car and got a killer deal. There were no misleads or last minute surprises. What was promised was delivered. Paperwork was a breeze. It took less than 20 minutes and this took place at my office where Clarissa took of her time to bring me the car and the paperwork. I fully reccomend this dealer and my great saleswoman. Looking forward to finally getting that GTI in the future from Clarissa. Thank you for all your help.

October 31, 2018

This is my family's 4th car from Reeves. When I look for a new car I always start at Reeves, and eventually end at Reeves.

October 30, 2018

Aksel Tan provided an allstar experience. He was professional and helpful thorough the process. I am delighted with my new vehicle. Otis Cole was delightful... throughout the paperwork process. Happy I decided to stop into Reeves for my impulsive purchase.