Reeves Import Motorcars

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• What a wonderful experience to work with Joe Struz
    October 2, 2017

What a wonderful experience working with Joe Struzzeri and Reeves Subaru this past week when I leased my Forrester. I have dealt with many car dealers...hips in the past, but I have never left with such a good feeling about not only the car, but also the service. The professional manner, the courtesy, the going far beyond that which was expected, all were such a refreshing experience. Thank you for having such a wonderful salesman at your dealership. It speaks to the entire establishment. Sincerely, Sylvia Campbell, MD

Reeves Motorsports of Tampa
    April 13, 2018

Dean King and the entire Reeves Staff were the best to work with. The experience restored my belief that Professionalism and Customer Service is alive... and well in some Dealerships.

Superior Experience
    April 8, 2018

I recently purchased a CPO BMW for my wife. Not only did we receive a remarkably good deal on the purchase, but the entire process went exceedingly sm...ooth. The salesman, Ali Attis, was expert in all manners - very courteous and knowledgeable. The purchase ended with someone spending a good deal of time going over features. Again, the entire experience was superior.

Good experience
    April 7, 2018

We saw a used car online, and when I called I was actually connected to someone who was willing to find the answers to my questions. We drove to the d...ealership to see the car, and were treated extremely well, ultimately buying the car. Our only real complaint was that after we agreed on terms, it took almost an hour to find someone with the authority to complete the paperwork -- even for a cash transaction. Would I buy there again? Sure would.

Great Experience!
    April 4, 2018

Great overall buying experience. Cody Czarzasty made the process and easy one, and worked hard to get us a great deal! Would gladly recommend Reeves V...W and Cody to anyone who wants an easy and enjoyable transaction.

Outstanding in every way!
    April 3, 2018

Reeve's BMW is always a great dealership to find that absolute best car or SUV! This was my 3rd purchase from them and it was nothing less than excel...lent as expected.

Excelency
    April 3, 2018

Ive bought several cars in my lifetime and let me say that Banko was the best salesman I have ever delt with, everything went so smooth and he did wha...t he needed to do to make the sale happen, Reeves is my go to car dealer from now on

Customer Service the Way it should be
    April 1, 2018

I was shopping for a new M550ix and found the perfect vehicle with Reeves. I am glad I came all the way from Ft.Lauderdale to experience a wonderful b...uyer experience. Roger Balan runs a great team of sales professionals who understand and live customer service. This was certainly a great experience for me and Aksel Tan, my Sales Associate made it very special for me. Aksel was first class all the way and continues my great customer experience post sales. Reeves Team keep doing what you seem to have been doing thus far: producing happy customers.

Wasted time
    March 27, 2018

I write this review with much dismay. After being given a service appointment from Chuck Henry | Porsche Certified Service Advisor, my husband and I s...pent 5 hours in the waiting room at Reeves's Porsche dealership without being acknowledged while our vehicle stayed parked in full view of this service advisor. Upon approaching the building Chuck Henry recognized us along with our vehicle and summoned us to park the vehicle in the spot where it remained untouched for 5 hours. As the closing hours for the service department approached, my husband and I asked Chuck Henry as to why our vehicle remained untouched since our arrival at 12 noon. His response was that he assumed that we were in the showroom purchasing another car and that he did not have the car keys. I responded by informing him that the keys were in the car as it normally would be when cars are brought in for service and if he had doubts, he could have proceeded to the showroom to ask us for it. His justification for letting the vehicle sit all this time without acknowledging our presence or to have the vehicle serviced was unwarranted. Both my husband and I were dismayed as to the reason he would assume that we were in the market to purchase a new vehicle while we had an appointment with him to service the vehicle. He did not offer an apology but to simply ask us to return the following day without an appointed time after I asked him what our next step would be. It was obvious that he did not offer a solution to our dilemma nor did he show any compassion in regards to his oversight. This prompted us to seek help from Jeffery Holcombe | Porsche Certified Service Manager, who was very understanding and accommodating to us. There were many instances where I felt I might have been discriminated upon by Chuck Henry, however this is not the proper place to discuss it. I definitely do not feel that this facility is one that I should continue to frequent or recommend to others even though the actions of one individual should not blemish the reputation of the owner and employees of this company.

Fast , simple , the way car shopping should be
    March 27, 2018

Aksel tan made My leasing a bmw for my first time very enjoyable. Every one was very helpful and friendly at the dealership. I felt like a valued cus...tomer at reeves

Reeves Import Motorcars