Reeves Import Motorcars

456 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 2, 2017

What a wonderful experience working with Joe Struzzeri and Reeves Subaru this past week when I leased my Forrester. I have dealt with many car dealerships... in the past, but I have never left with such a good feeling about not only the car, but also the service. The professional manner, the courtesy, the going far beyond that which was expected, all were such a refreshing experience. Thank you for having such a wonderful salesman at your dealership. It speaks to the entire establishment. Sincerely, Sylvia Campbell, MD

October 18, 2018

I have purchased both new and certified pre-owned cars from Reeves across several makes- BMW, Audi and Porsche. Each time, the sales process has been excellent.... They offer excellent cars at fair market prices, and are reasonable on trade values. Goals here are simple- create win-win situations, and offer excellent service. I recently traded my Audi on a Porsche Macan. My salesperson has always been Jon Swensson at BMW, and he is a terrific salesman. On my recent purchase, I was assisted by Robert Kearney at Porsche, as Mr. Swensson was unavailable. Both are true professionals, and I will continue to buy all of my cars from Reeves. I strongly suggest these folks if you're considering an Audi, BMW, Land Rover, Porsche, Maserati, Subaru or Volkswagen- or a quality pre-owned vehicle of any make. I've lost count, but I think this is my 8th purchase from Reeves. Maybe 9th. Double digits is down the road.

October 17, 2018

The customer experience with Reeves has always been outstanding. The staff, at every level, makes you feel welcomed and we can't say enough about... our Ambassador Michael Zimmerman. Michael's product knowledge is outstanding! Always having an answer to our questions and guiding us through each step from ordering to delivery. Michael, THANK YOU for a professional and positive experience with a personal touch!!

October 15, 2018

They had the BMW X3 in stock that we wanted. The staff was friendly and we got a fair price for the X3. They took the time to show us all of the features... of the X3.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Robert, and thank you for choosing Reeves!

October 12, 2018

3rd vehicle bought from Reeves- 2nd Subaru. Jerry Fitzpatrick was great, professional, no pressure and knowledgeable! Process was quick and no hidden agenda.... Thanks to Hans as well and the rest of the Reeves group.

October 5, 2018

This is my 3rd vehicle purchased or leased from Reeves. From the moment of my first inquiry about a pre owned Jaguar, to the closing process, I was reminded... about why I do business with Reeves. Kayla, my sales representative, was amazing! Zero pressure, answered all my questions timely and thoroughly.

October 5, 2018

Outstanding experience from sale to finance to car prep. Excellent experience all around. The amount of cars available to look at and buy was impressive.

October 4, 2018

After a poor showing at another dealership, we took our business to Reeves Subaru and we are glad we did. Extremely professional and Kayla , L.D did a... great job and will be back in the future. Thank you Follow up We left some sunglasses in our trade in and I called down and spoke with the manager , they located and sent it to us overnight. I am truly impressed and will be sending all my business to them. You can’t get this exemplary service anywhere else thank you

October 3, 2018

I change my review from poor to absolutely fantastic. Reeves motor cars in Tampa has the best service and customer service I’ve ever experienced.... Thank you Alda

September 29, 2018

First time buyer with Reeves. Kudos to Chris French who was my sales consultant. He made my experience go smoothly and was so helpful. He is definitely... an asset to your dealership.