SCHUMACHER AUTOMOTIVE WEST PALM BEACH

(4.8) 432 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

432 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • I'm sure what this means.

I have been using your service for a few years. You seem pretty good, last time the air pressure gage was not set correctly after the tire rotation, b...ut it was corrected.

• Trip to the East Coast worth it

After finding the GMC Denali that we liked in Naples, unfortunately it was sold while we were out of town. We took a ride from Naples to West Palm and... checked out a Denali that we had on hold at this dealership. Although our trade was worth less than we thought (big surprise there, right?), the dealer came up with a clever way to get the price we wanted AND we got every possible discount imaginable. The truck was prepped and ready when we arrived and the whole transaction went smoothly.

• Outstanding Experience

Larry and the whole team were professional and made the process of purchasing a new car an exceptional experience. I will definitely will consider g...oing to them to purchase any other vehicle my family need. Thank you, Zulma Hawkins

• Sell and then vanish

Dont expect any help after they sell you a car. After phone calls with unreturned messages and multiple emails, I still cant get ahold of anyone to he...lp me. I dont live in the area anymore otherwise I would be on their doorstep. Dont buy here.

• Awesome

Sales rep came out right away and asked if I needed anything. He took the time to show me some acadias even though he new I was not going to buy one r...ight then. Spent a couple of hours with me. I returned the next day to purchase and everyone was very helpful in the process. They even told me about incentives I didn???t know about. Awesome experience!!!!!

• Mr. James Craft

Good place to do business. They are very professional and seek to make your visit pleasurable.

• Clergyman

All went well with my visit and the services. The self was polite Ann friendly. All of my questions they handle with care. Thanks

• Satisfied customer

Most professional and knowledgeable sales approach. Salesman was not pushy and took the time to explain the features of the vehicle. Calm quiet atmosp...here to discuss the deal.

• Rotilio???s review

I had a good experience very good Dan did a very good job and answer all her questions And he???s Spent alot time with us

• Best experience ever