Chico Volkswagen Mazda

(5.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best Experience Ever!

This was by far my best car buying experience yet. Everyone went out of their way to be so helpful and to make sure that all my questions were answere...d. Great service and a great price. So glad I went here. I love my Jetta!

I am happy to see you had a great experience! It is always our goal. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about it. Enjoy your Jetta! Bra...ndon Hitchman General Manager 530-891-6275

• Not going back

I went to look at their used car selection and there wasn't one. They had about 6 cars. When i walked through the show room/ office area (which is rea...lly small and crowded) i looked over at their cashier who was wearing a very loose fitting thin strapped shirt and her entire bra was exposed. At that point, I left. Very unprofessional attire.

I appreciate the fact that guy took the time to listen to my concerns. Ultimately he made me feel like my opinion mattered and that my business was va...lued at Chico VW. Thank you very much

I like my experience in chico volks wagon everyone was really nice and answered all my questions thoroughly! I highly recommend this dealer!

• all around great people

The entire staff at VW was friendly and helpful. I was continually updated on the progress of my VW and was supplied a loaner which was extremely appr...eciated! Thank you all so much!

• Thank you all for your excellent service.

Wonderful staff and friendly service. I always feel welcomed at Chico VW, haven't met the owner but I feel like he must be a good leader to instill su...ch a great friendly service in the Chico VW team.

• Thank you all!!

Chico Volkswagen had the Jetta GLI that I was looking for. I traveled by plane from San Diego and drove ten hours back because Chico had the car that ...I wanted in stock when other dealerships in southern California did not. Jack in sales made the process a truly exceptional experience. I was worried that negotiating for the car over the phone would be a headache, but Jack made my car buying experience great. He even picked me up from the airport in my new car.

• Super

Hope you don't ever get tired of hearing this: VW has always been super to me and my car and I can only imagine that they always will be.

• TRULY REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE.

The lady booking the service, I believe her name was Kim, was truly outstanding! We had immediate needs while in a different city, under stressful con...ditions...my wife was under-going chemotherapy when the vehicle problem occurred. She arranged towing service from 50 miles away, and was ready to provide a rental car if necessary and saw that I was seen as quickly as possible. All service required was done in such a timely fashion I was able to be back on the road to retrieve my wife 50 miles away. TRULY REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE. Thank you Chico Volkswagen and all your service employees.

• Always Amazed

Always amazed by the folks at Chico VW. I did receive the proper discount on my brake and oil change service, so they sent me a refund check to make u...p the difference. How nice is that? It was not that large of a difference, but I really appreciate their honesty and the extra breakfast I can now enjoy.

Chico Volkswagen Mazda