Volkswagen North Scottsdale

48 reviews

December 26, 2018

Well, I love my Prius. I had it for almost a year and a half. Hopefully, keeping it for time to come. It does have over 280k on it and told myself if... I come across a really good deal on a car, I would consider getting one. I really wanted another Prius, but newer one were just too expensive. I almost gave up my search for a car. Honestly, dealing with most car dealerships SUCKS. I went to one place, as part of their "dealer prep" cost, wanted to charge me over $200 for putting nitrogen in my tires. Yes, $200 for air. I just walked out. This morning, I went to North Scottsdale VW dealership, honestly not expecting much. I saw a 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid online for good price, but after my past experiences, I figured they would be the same. They were not. There was no pressure to buy. The car was the price that was quoted.They even took a little bit more off the price to make it hit the number I needed. Between Eric and the GM Larry, you couldn't ask for 2 nicer salesperson and GM. I was on my way to see another car, drove 2 blocks and drove right back to buy the car. Thank you so very much for a great deal.

June 12, 2018

Poorly trained sales team turned what should be an efficient buying process into hours of frustration. Followup promises were not met putting us in a... difficult situation and now Larry, the general manager won't even respond to emails or phones calls. Very disappointed.

• June 19, 2018

Much better in everything compared to other dealerships. They knew my name and had a file of my internet communications with them. I really like it.... Will be back soon to buy my car.

May 27, 2018

We didn’t end up buying the car we wanted but that wasn’t because of our experience there. We interacted with Jerry and I can’t remember... the other seller, but no pressure environment and they were both really helpful and accommodating. I’d definitely purchase from them when we do make the decision to purchase a Touareg.

November 16, 2017

I had a some Tiguans narrowed down through cars.com. Visited a few dealers and VW Scottsdale was noticeably better kept and all the employees were enthusiastic... and low pressure. The deal got a little confusing when adding "out of state" registration and what they wanted in extra fees to cover that. No problem, as I was told any overage would be refunded. I personally registered the car in my home state expecting a refund of excess fees charged at the sale. Still confused over exactly what the actual premise was for collecting extra fees, a few emails were sent back and forth. I believe the (only) snafu was an honest mistake.. End of story is VW of North Scottsdale kept their word and General Manager Roger Wiley saw to it I received the fee overage, actually calling it a goodwill gesture. That it was and it kept the entire experience in the absolutely positive column. Kudos to Jerry Vespaziani, the salesman who was there when my kid first stopped in to see a car and later, when he patiently and professionally put the deal together and ran us through the process. He is very knowledgeable and willing to explain everything about anything Volkswagen. I also use their Mercedes dealer down the street and that's because they too are a step above the others. Well done gentlemen!

March 7, 2017

We have been buying VW vehicles from David Bonanno for 12 years and up until then dreaded car shopping but with David it is an enjoyable and stress-free... experience! We just recently leased our 12th and 13th cars (on the same day!) from David. Cars and David are synonymous in our family as both our sons have also purchased cars from David. There aren't enough positive adjectives in the English language to describe David and the entire team at North Scottsdale VW!

Hello, What a wonderful review to read regarding your experience with David and our dealership, Volkswagen North Scottsdale! We're so thrilled he's p...rovided you with a wonderful car buying experience time and time again. Thank you for continuing to choose our dealership. Kind regards, Volkswagen North Scottsdale

March 2, 2017

Went in looking for a Passat - because I knew I wanted a Volkswagen (and the CC was out of my price range). Much to my surprise they had a 2017 CC that... had been a dealer driver with only 4000 miles that I got into for the price of the Passat! Both David Bonanno and Jerry Vespaziniani went above and beyond to show me BOTH cars and really devoted time to help me realize my dream of making a CC my own. The Facility is nice and has a wonderful upstairs lounge for their guests to wait during the purchasing process or service/repairs. Everyone was super friendly without being aggressive or pushy and honestly helpful without making you feel obligated. It was a pleasant shopping AND buying experience and they even delivered my car to my home. Service after the sale included inviting me in to go over all of the bells & whistles (there are a lot!) and showing me all the things necessary to make an awesome driving experience. I LOVE this dealership - can't say enough about how great they are to deal with!

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Volkswagen North Scottsdale! We're so thrilled that Dave and Jerry showed your the f...irst class service you deserve when shopping for a new car. We hope you continue to love your new car! Thanks again, Volkswagen North Scottsdale

February 14, 2017

As a result of the TDI recall we started looking for a replacement Beetle and met Dave Bonanno at VW N Scottsdale. What a stroke of luck! He was knowledgeable,... professional , and offered options for us to purchase the #Pink Beetle that was sitting in the showroom, prior to handing in our VW TDI. He walked us through all the purchase steps, and introduced us to everyone we might ever need to work with down the road. David's follow up after the sale has been outstanding. Within the first month, he made several follow up calls to us just to see how we liked our new Beetle - which happens to be our 9th VW Beetle! Dave Bonanno is straightforward, ethical, and a pleasure to work with!

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership, Volkswagen North Scottsdale. We really appreciate the kind remarks! We're so t...hrilled Dave took care of you and provided you with the first class car buying experience you deserve. We hope you continue to love your new car! Thanks again, Volkswagen North Scottsdale

January 7, 2017

I was looking for a car listed for sale online. The salesperson Aalia was great.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with our dealership, Volkswagen North Scottsdale. We're thrilled Aalia took great care of you! Thank you... for choosing us. Kind regards, Volkswagen North Scottsdale

December 1, 2016

Our family was forced into car shopping as our previous Volkswagon was totaled in a car accident. After calling around the Valley to get prices, I placed... a call to North Scottsdale VW. Spoke with Nate and he promptly told me he would match the price I was given elsewhere. When I got to the dealership he put me in touch with David Bonanno to finish the transaction. I can not say enough wonderful things about Dave and the experience we had at this dealership. No game playing, straight talk and reliable information. They do what they say. Dave went over all the details clearly and made sure we were comfortable with every step. We purchased the first car, then a few days later decided our family needs the 100% safety of being in a VW, so we traded in our other cars and rounded out the family in Jetta's. Our family motto is Volkswagon's for the win and Dave Bonanno is OUR GUY. Thanks Dave, keep up the good work.

SKH, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're more than happy to hear that Nate and Dave were able to help you get the best deal pos...sible! We love hearing that your family is a VW family and our family here is always here to help! Thank you again for the kind words and have a wonderful weekend! Best regards- Volkswagen North Scottsdale