East Coast Honda Volkswagen

(4.7) 63 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• shopping for a new van

My husband and i were very impressed with the no hassle, no pressure atmosphere we received during our visit. Our salesman, Phil Young was very knowle...dgeable and listened to what our needs were. We got a fair price for our trade-in and had informative test drive to show us all the new technological upgrades in the van, they are impressive! We were so impressed by the whole experience we decided to skip going to a Toyota dealership and buy from this dealership. They really make car buying a pleasurable experience.

• Shopping for a used C-RV

I went to East Coast Honda with my friend Angie Whitesides and she recommended that I deal with Kimberly and I am so glad I did. Kimberly was great , ...I bought my 2015 C-RV from her. Kimberly was fantastic.

• LOVE OUR NEW HONDA PILOT

MY HUSBAND AND I LOVE OUR NEW HONDA PILOT. OUR SALESPERSON, MICA FRANCIS, WAS AWESOME! SHE WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MADE OUR BUYING EXPERIENCE... NOT ONLY VERY INFORMATIVE BUT PLEASURABLE AS WELL. WE WERE ABLE TO ACCURATELY AND OBJECTIVELY COMPARE THE PILOT VS THE CRV AND SETTLE ON THE PILOT FOR OUR NEEDS. INADDITION SHE HELPED US TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN OUR DECISION AND WE ARE HAPPY. WITHOUT A DOUBT WE WOULD RECCOMEND EAST COAST HONDA!

• Love Honda civics!

I just bought a honda civic 2017 the service that Dajah s. Ward gave me was excellent she fund the best deal for me and my mom, I'll totally recommend... her and the dealer with my friends

• Excellent experience!

We bought a 2014 Tiguan from Louis. He made the process seamless and was great to work with!

• Outstanding Salesman

I was greeted by a nice young man, Mr. Tyrell Brown. He had an understanding of what I was looking for and an willingness to help. I thank you Mr. Bro...wn for the experience and will come back when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle.

• Repair on Odyssey

Car needed front axles your quote was$ 1100.00 but had to order part. I had to go to Durham next day my son and I (not mechanics) got parts and tools... from auto store and did it 2 hours without lift for $150.00. I think that is why a lot of people shy away from dealers. Thanks

• Car Experience

Tommy Smothers was great at east coast honda!!!!!!

• Ozzie

Had a great experience buyin g a 2017 CRV with salesperson Tommy Smothers. Would highly recommend him if you need assistance purchasing a new Honda.

• nice, helpful, polite

Although we did not buy a vehicle from East Coast Honda Volkswagen I was very impressed with the people I interfaced with. David Ballard was a pleas...ure to work with. I also appreciated his follow-up. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and the team is willing to make deals to sell vehicles. I really like this dealership. They made the shopping experience pleasurable.

East Coast Honda Volkswagen