East Coast Honda Volkswagen

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 71 reviews

• October 18, 2017

My husband and i were very impressed with the no hassle, no pressure atmosphere we received during our visit. Our salesman, Phil Young was very knowle...dgeable and listened to what our needs were. We got a fair price for our trade-in and had informative test drive to show us all the new technological upgrades in the van, they are impressive! We were so impressed by the whole experience we decided to skip going to a Toyota dealership and buy from this dealership. They really make car buying a pleasurable experience.

July 10, 2018

My salesman Chris Peterson was super easy to work with! He was very informative and understanding of my budget. Awesome customer service, would highly... recommend him to a friend !

July 9, 2018

Bad service I called for a week ask if the car was fine he said yes JORDAN I drove 4 hours to see it and when I got there he forgot to tell me a littl...e detail the engine was knocking. What a service it was a waste of time and money don't shop with them they lied

July 6, 2018

Great prices, great service, great people. David Ballard is great to work with, the buying process was easy and fast. They are good honest people who ...know how to treat people and take great care of them. I will be bringing my family to see David. Thank you east Coast Honda!

May 30, 2018

We have had our Honda serviced at East Coast since we moved to the area and have been extremely satisfied with the service and the service personnel. ...This led us to buy our new car at East Coast and that satisfaction carried over to the sales side. Our sales rep, David Ballard was great!. He is very knowledgeable and personable and worked hard to find us the exact vehicle that met our needs. There was no hard up-sell on anything and we left feeling like we got a fair deal. Business office staff ( Andrew and Juan) was also easy to deal with - once again no pressure, and the paperwork was quick and efficient. I would highly recommend both East Coast and David Ballard for your next Honda purchase.

April 30, 2018

My sales person, Dejah Ward was excellent! My new CR-V now makes 7 vehicles total we have purchased or leased from East Coast Honda. Dejah did an exce...llent job explaining all the new features on the CR-V when we took it out for a test drive. I’m loving driving it! I love the color I chose! I love everything about it!

March 13, 2018

i was told dodge is flooding the market with rental cars, therefor my 2017 dodge was no worth what i was expecting! So i went ahead with with the deal..., and they put my trade in on the used lot and added $5675.00.I will not be recommending this dealer to anyone!

March 12, 2018

Salesman said unless we are buying today he couldn’t help us, we can look indoors by ourselves, Honda just lost our business, and we have owned 3 Acco...rds so far.

February 24, 2018

Thanks Joe Stanley for a terrific buying experience, you were awesome and we love our new CRV! We'll send our friends to see you when they are looking... for a new or used car!

February 6, 2018

Second purchased car from Kimberly and felt the buying experience was very comfortable. Kimberly approached the buying experience with a friendly and... professional manner.She is very easy going and fun to work with.I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a vehicle.