• A Girls Best Friend

Thank you Lynette for such a flattering review! We are glad to have you as a new member of the East Coast Family!

I had an amazing experience at East Coast Honda! They found the perfect vehicle for my family and I and everyone from the sales person, to the finance department to the sales manager and everyone else with whom we interacted. Scott C, Scott P, Shawn, and Jake were all helpful, friendly, respectful, and informative without being pushy! We truly felt as if they worked hard to get us a good car at a great price and one that fit our needs as well as our finances! As a woman it can be intimidating to walk in to a dealership or a repair shop without feeling like you will be taken advantage of. However, from the beginning of the process to the end everyone at East Coast Honda put us at ease and treated us with nothing but dignity and respect! We came from a bit of a distance and it was well worth the trip!! We will definitely be back to purchase our next vehicle!

• Car Experience

Tommy Smothers was great at east coast honda!!!!!!

Tommy Smothers was great at east coast honda!!!!!!

• Ozzie

Had a great experience buyin g a 2017 CRV with salesperson Tommy Smothers. Would highly recommend him if you need assistance purchasing a new Honda.

• nice, helpful, polite

Although we did not buy a vehicle from East Coast Honda Volkswagen I was very impressed with the people I interfaced with. David Ballard was a pleasure to work with. I also appreciated his follow-up. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and the team is willing to make deals to sell vehicles. I really like this dealership. They made the shopping experience pleasurable.

• stood outside and laughted at me

they completely misdiagnosed my car told me the fuel pump looked dirty and need to be replaced they have no idea what they was doing and tried to through thousands of dollar of parts at it to try to fix it I told them when I dropped the car off it needed the n205 valve witch would cause check engine light for over advanced camshaft they seen the code and figured they needed to disassemble the engine to figure it out. the worst part was when I went to pick up my still non running car and now disassembled car they had it parked behind another car and would not help push it to the trailer instead they sat outside and laughed at me the hole time I was struggling to push it I would never recommend anyone to ever go to this dealership

Hello Josh, Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your concerns further. I can be reached at bscully@eastcoastcars.com. Regards, Brian Scully General Manager East Coast Volkswagen

• Honda Again???

We are so happy you decided to stick with Honda for the 7th time! Congratulations on your new CR-V.

After researching small/compact SUV's we had narrowed our choices down to the Honda CR-V and one other brand vehicle. We test drove at East Coast Honda and were impressed with the vehicle's ride, interior room, trunk space, and technology. Decided to stick with Honda - this is #7!

• Gordon Cobb

Thank you Gordon! We love to make our customers happy. We hope you love your 2016 Toyota 4-Runner.

Purchased a 2016 Toyota 4-Runner from East Coast Honda. Work with Mike McArdle Via internet and phone. He worked his hardest to get me the deal I thought was fair.

• Honda CRV

My buying experience was excellent, agreed to a deal on the first offer which was a first for me.

Thank you for the excellent review! We hope you are loving your new car.

Thank you for the excellent review! We hope you are loving your new car.

• BUYING A CAR COULD NOT BE MORE SATISFYING!

Thank you Larrie and Connie. We are glad Tripp was able to make your car buying experience satisfying! We hope you are enjoying your new car.

If you are in the market for a new or used car and you want a very pleasant and satisfying experience, you will not be disappointed if you ask for Tripp Strickland at East coast Honda/VW in Myrtle Beach, SC. Tripp is very knowledgible and extremely pleasant to do business with. Many thanks Tripp for assisting us in our car purchase.

• Car Dealership Above All Others

We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your 2017 Pilot!

I just bought my fifth Honda, a 2017 Pilot. East Coast Honda is above and beyond all the other dealers. They are someone you can trust to protect you and your interests. Lou Williams and Scott Proctor are the BEST!!!!! They stand behind their word. If you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle, please see them first. You will not regret it!!! Gwen Greer

We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your 2017 Pilot!