Classic Volkswagen Mentor

Sunday Closed Closed
New (440) 388-0241 (440) 388-0241
Used (440) 388-0242 (440) 388-0242
Service (440) 388-0240 (440) 388-0240

Great leasing experience, as always

A great buying experience, Jennifer, Mike, and Chris were all very helpful and efficient in taking my trade in at a fair price and getting me of the last Mk 7.5 GTI's in town. Highly recommended.

Is the customer always right? They are at Classic

Although I felt a misunderstanding post the selling process in regards to a warranty concern. Classic VW treated me with respect and integrity in regards to the concern and made the concern right by my expectations, the fact is they truly did not have too do so. So if you want to be treated through the buying , and or service process respectfully, with honesty and integrity , I am not sure you can fine a better dealer Give Mike and the team at Classic VW an opportunity to show you how customer service should be !

Most pleasurable leasing process ever!

I have to say this was the most pleasurable leasing experience i have ever had. I highly recommend Classic VW for your next vehicle purchase. Sean was a knowledgeable, helpful, no pressure salesman - the entire team at Classic VW was great! I will be a customer for years to come

Stress free

Hector made the car buying experience stress free. Extremely personable and willing to work with me to get a desirable price that I felt comfortable paying. I’d definitely encourage anyone interested in purchasing a VW to seek him out!

Happy buyer

Hector Rosado made the buying process easy. Hector answered all my questions and concerns, yet did not pressure me to buy. I would highly recommend working with Hector!

Best VW Dealer

No nonsense buying experience. Great service department. Helpful and professional sales staff. This is the only place I'll go to buy a car. This is my 3rd new VW. Love my new Passat!

Great Service

Hector was very professional l, nice, and just awesome. He went out of his way to get me the best deal possible and was very patient with me while waiting for me to be able to pick up my car. I would highly recommend Classic Volkswagen and Hector.

Give This Dealership an “A”

Our experience was very pleasant. The 2011 Toyota RAV4 we purchased was in excellent condition, Tom represented the dealership with a pleasing and professional attitude. Chris worked hard to get us the finance rate and terms we wanted. Their service went beyond the sale. After driving the car home, the check engine light came on the next day, and Tom immediately arranged for the car to be picked up, loaner car provided, and taken back for repair with no questions asked. Their service department kept us informed of what they found (annoying oxygen sensor) and returned the car to our home. No charge. This is the sign of a dealership that truly cares about their reputation and what they sell.

Classic VW Mentor - Best Dealership

excellent customer service and best buying experience. Sales Associates are very friendly, knowledgeable and bend over backwards to get you the car you want. If they don't have one on the lot, they will find you one! Always a pleasure. Leased vehicles from them for 6 years now. Sales, managers, staff, and service department are always there. Tom K- thanks!!

1.0

Bad service, won't negotiate bait and switch

Poor service pushy dealership. I spent a significant amount of time negotiating the sales manager and he acts like a know it all, i would never buy from this dealership again.