Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

• Great service

I went to Five Star to have my Saturn repaired. I had just had repairs done to the car at another repair shop. I had spent thousands trying to get everything fixed but I knew my Saturn was on it's last leg. It had 178,000 miles on it and still needed additional repairs. Salesman James Crawford suggested I get a new car. I was reluctant to try as I know I didn't have money for a down payment. But the thought of having a car I could depend on was irresistible. James really went to work for me. I was able to get a 2014 Sonic with no money down and the first payment is not due til October! James was extremely helpful through the whole process. He was very knowledgeable and also very nice . So if you need a new car, go to Five Star Chevrolet on Watson in Warner Robins. Ask for James Crawford. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience with James and the Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac team! Making sure you get a great car to suit your needs, at a great price, is very important to us. We're glad James could provide an excellent experience for you, and we hope you are enjoying your new Sonic. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again.

• HMI failure on truck

Very satisfied. Service writer Jai was very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

• Satification with dealership and personnel

The repairs were completed in excellent time and were done without any damage to my car. I was happy with the complete process. Thanks to Everyone involved.

Charles, thank you for sharing your review! We're happy to hear that you had such a good experience with us. We hope to see you again, just let us know if we can be of service in the future.

• Another great experience

Just purchased our second vehicle through Russell at Five Star Chevy, and once again it was a great experience. My daughter loves her car. Thank you.

Lisa thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us and that Russell was able to take good care of you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

• Mr Charles Chapman

Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles, we appreciate the five-star review! We are glad you had an excellent time with us and hope to see you again in the future.

• Service

T J was an awesome tech. He kept me updated on the service through out the process. You need to hold on to him. Very pleasant and professional!

We are grateful for the great review! TJ will be glad to know how much you appreciated his help. We work hard to give all our customers such pleasant and professional service and to keep them in the loop throughout the entire process. Please think of us again for any of your future needs.

• OIL CHANGE

Polite, efficient and didn't have to wait too long for an oil change

Polite, efficient and didn't have to wait too long for an oil change

• Retired

Service was great and timely. The service person was very kind and helpful in getting my car service in and outstanding manner.

We appreciate the great review, James! We are glad to have given you fast and easy service as well as making you feel at home with us. We work hard to make sure that all our customers have such an excellent experience. Please think of us again in the future.

• Graylen Hall

My buying experience was five star rating. I would and recommend this dealership to all my friends and family for them to buy a car. I have bought several cars from this dealer and will continue to buy cars and trucks from them. Then are great to work with.

Thank you for the five-star review! We are so happy to have your recommendation and pleased that we could offer you easy and pleasant treatment. We look forward to seeing you again. Brad Williams, bwilliams@fivestaronline.net

• 2017 Chevy Cruize

We traded our 2015 Chevy Cruise 4 a 2017 Cruize, I searched the inventory by internet, Haley at customer service promptly emailed me with an appointment to come and visit the lot, Haley gave me an appointment with Archie Thomas, he was a very professional and caring Salesman, he really worked with us to enable to buy another vehicle with our trade in, he made us feel very comfortable during our time at the dealer, Five Star is a wonderful place to shop for a car, the staff is friendly and very professional, this is our my second car that we bought from them, Kyle the credit manager was very nice working to give us the the best discounts, warranty, to fit our budget, the staff at Five Star will work with you any way they can to get you the car that you need, And the Service Department is Great!!

Thank you for the review, Beverly! We're glad to see that Haley, Archie, and Kyle were able to assist you with your needs and provide you with a five-star experience. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance!