Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

New 888-463-0914 Dealer Website
Used 888-463-2990 Email Dealer
Service 877-248-1073

Average based on 131 reviews.
  • Great service

I went to Five Star to have my Saturn repaired. I had just had repairs done to the car at another repair shop. I had spent thousands trying to get everything fixed but I knew my Saturn was on it's last leg. It had 178,000 miles on it and still needed additional repairs. Salesman James Crawford suggested I get a new car. I was reluctant to try as I know I didn't have money for a down payment. But the thought of having a car I could depend on was irresistible. James really went to work for me. I was able to get a 2014 Sonic with no money down and the first payment is not due til October! James was extremely helpful through the whole process. He was very knowledgeable and also very nice . So if you need a new car, go to Five Star Chevrolet on Watson in Warner Robins. Ask for James Crawford. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience with James and the Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac team! Making sure you get a great car to suit your needs, at a great price, is very important to us. We're glad James could provide an excellent experience for you, and we hope you are enjoying your new Sonic. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again.

• Capt Don Morris, USAF, Ret.

I was told that if I was asked for a review, I needed to rank everything outstanding or it wouldn't help.

• Customer

Satisfied with customer service, would have preferred an estimated wait time for vehicle while waiting for service to be done.

• Oil change/service

quick, courteous service! They took me right in, loaned me a vehicle to drive, and got me serviced up in no time. Even had my car cleaned when I got back. Very pleasant experience!

• Great sales team

Great customer service!!! I was well pleased with my total experience!

Great customer service!!! I was well pleased with my total experience!

• Five star Review

I recently purchased a 2016 Chevy Malibu. It was not my first choice and I was heartbroken. The staff here at Five star Chevy were so awesome. They didnt give up on me and showed so much determination and was willing to help find me a vehicle and the right vehicle for me. They were very understanding and compassionate of my wants and needs and we were able to compromise and find a happy medium. I am so thankful for the service I recieved. Rico was very helpful, thoughtful , and never gave up on me even when I did. I was so nervous at the offer that Rico presented to me. I decided to trust him and remain patient. I am happy now I took a chance. I am grateful Lorenzo and Richard also were a big help. Richard worked very late hours for me due to me having to drive so far. Thank you. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank yall for the great experience. 5 stars!!!

• Ray Rattary

Angie was my service rep. She did a great job getting me in and out in a timely manner.

• Oil Change and Tire Rotation Five Star Service

Five Star provided excellent service and they had a friendly staff. The day showed up for service tHey were offering donuts to waiting customers and in the waiting room there's a big screen tv to help past the time while you're waiting for vehicle to be serviced.

• Vehicle Schedule Service

Had the Camaro serviced on a Saturday morning and very satisfied with staff and service provided. I do like that the dealer offers vehicle service on Saturdays which is great for working folks and those of us that live out of town.

• Teacher

Excellent dealership, super personalities, friendly and full of knowledge.

Excellent dealership, super personalities, friendly and full of knowledge.